• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2023 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its clear we just want something exciting. Damn weather has been boring the last few years. Lets hope for severe weather today and 200 hurricanes in September.
I haven’t paid attention to the media much, but I can only assume the desperation has really set in with not much disaster to promote our impending doom.

Random car / suv question: anybody ever owned or know someone who owned a Ford Flex?? I’m kicking around the idea of a newer vehicle and these keep coming up as great for tall drivers. Any input would be appreciated

Random car / suv question: anybody ever owned or know someone who owned a Ford Flex?? I’m kicking around the idea of a newer vehicle and these keep coming up as great for tall drivers. Any input would be appreciated
Might wanna slap a supercharger or a turbo on it for additional power, but a good roomy car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back