• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look like sardines. You catch anything big? I caught some flounder at the beach about 12" long but they weren't big enough to keep and were outside the one week window when you could keep them anyway.
They really were huge bream to me! I bet I caught 8-10 over 1 pound! I had a ball

Anime is stupid! It’s not even real, unlike wrestling! Check this out!View attachment 89871
Road Warriors, Warlord, Barbarian, Nikita Koloff, Sid Vicious were dudes you know could kick some butt in real life. I wouldn't fight them regardless of how fake it is.

Dan Spivey looks like Barry Windham with about 4 more inches of height.

The observer will round the entered data to whole units Fahrenheit by rounding up all positively
signed values between T.5ºF and T.9ºF inclusive, (i.e., + 66.5ºF to 67ºF), and rounding down
positively signed values between T.1ºF and T.4ºF, inclusive. For sub-zero temperatures, special
attention is given to –T.5ºF values, to round it down. This method is known as ‘round half up
asymmetric.’ For all negatively signed values between -T.5ºF and –T.1ºF, inclusive you round
down (i.e., -3.5ºF to -3ºF) to nearest integer. For negatively signed values between –T.6ºF and–
T.9ºF, inclusive, the data is rounded up (i.e., -10.6ºF to -11ºF) to higher absolute value

The observer will round the entered data to whole units Fahrenheit by rounding up all positively
signed values between T.5ºF and T.9ºF inclusive, (i.e., + 66.5ºF to 67ºF), and rounding down
positively signed values between T.1ºF and T.4ºF, inclusive. For sub-zero temperatures, special
attention is given to –T.5ºF values, to round it down. This method is known as ‘round half up
asymmetric.’ For all negatively signed values between -T.5ºF and –T.1ºF, inclusive you round
down (i.e., -3.5ºF to -3ºF) to nearest integer. For negatively signed values between –T.6ºF and–
T.9ºF, inclusive, the data is rounded up (i.e., -10.6ºF to -11ºF) to higher absolute value

Total nit pick but they have their wording backwards.

For all negatively signed values between -T.5ºF and –T.1ºF, inclusive you round
down (i.e., -3.5ºF to -3ºF) to nearest integer.
This would actually be rounding UP as -3 is a larger (or higher value) than -3.5

For negatively signed values between –T.6ºF and–
and vise versa...
-4 is actually a lower integer than -3.5

*Edit. Feel free to deliver that 24hr ban for being a 'That Guy' @metwannabe I accept my fate.

Road Warriors, Warlord, Barbarian, Nikita Koloff, Sid Vicious were dudes you know could kick some butt in real life. I wouldn't fight them regardless of how fake it is.

Dan Spivey looks like Barry Windham with about 4 more inches of height.
Yeah, they were some big dudes! Think the Road Warriors were my favorite! They just looked so bad ass! And coming to the ring to Iron Man!!

Shetley getting any rain today?? ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back