• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep can't wait, after tomorrow summer is over, probably only cut my grass one more time, frost should get it soon. So glad to have survived another brutal summer but with this massive pattern change and August over, it's done, no more 90's, no more humidity and should start chasing our first fantasy snow in a few weeks.

Am I doing this right?
That's pretty accurate for the most part. Can't rule out a stray 90 but it's difficult to string together a long streak of 90s in September with the exception of a few very rare years.

Yea only 10 90+ days last September
The last few years have been highly unusual. There have been MANY September's with no 90 days in Atlanta. September weather is basically like May and May is usually a fairly comfortable month in Atlanta.

That's pretty accurate for the most part. Can't rule out a stray 90 but it's difficult to string together a long streak of 90s in September with the exception of a few very rare years.
Sooooo what part of that do you actually believe is accurate? Is it the frost soon, the no more 90's, the no more humidity or the chasing fantasy snow in a few weeks? Help me out here, convince me you aren't a troll

Okay I don’t want dewy Dan on my side of things so let’s just get this straight. I shared a 384 hour pic on the whammy thread for a reason … I KNOW it ain’t true but I do actually enjoy cooler temps and y’all know that but I’m not going to seriously sit here and say that cold is coming and frost is around the corner and that we’re never going to have to deal with another 90 day because we will have plenty more of those over cool days as of right now … but I will root to see the cool temps soon enough … just let me do it alone Daniel dewey

Okay I don’t want dewy Dan on my side of things so let’s just get this straight. I shared a 384 hour pic on the whammy thread for a reason … I KNOW it ain’t true but I do actually enjoy cooler temps and y’all know that but I’m not going to seriously sit here and say that cold is coming and frost is around the corner and that we’re never going to have to deal with another 90 day because we will have plenty more of those over cool days as of right now … but I will root to see the cool temps soon enough … just let me do it alone Daniel dewey
Naw man trolls have to stick together

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back