• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else still wishcasting a Cat 2 at landfall?
to be fair I was calling for it to weaken in the cat system but be stronger and expand the wind field size to cause even greater damage than a smaller CAT 4. A lot of storms do that right before landfall. Do we know of any official on land obs of cat 4 because I didn’t see any and wonder if maybe post season they downgrade it closer to my thinking? Not to downplay anything true human suffering is occurring regardless of the cat system rating

Man. I knew it was hotter up here. But wow
My sister and her husband were up here a couple weeks back, they live in Fl. panhandle, come up a couple a times a year and they forget every time just how hot and humid it is. They said they were ready to head south so they could breathe lol

to be fair I was calling for it to weaken in the cat system but be stronger and expand the wind field size to cause even greater damage than a smaller CAT 4. A lot of storms do that right before landfall. Do we know of any official on land obs of cat 4 because I didn’t see any and wonder if maybe post season they downgrade it closer to my thinking? Not to downplay anything true human suffering is occurring regardless of the cat system rating
This is actually one of the best posts you've ever made here. Credit where credit is due.

So let’s set the record straight, city of NOLA levees are ok per weather channel personal. Some isolated issues further west tho including overtopping. Ignore that storm chaser plz and stop giving him attention the police will be involved and get a warrant out for his arrest when it is safe to do so.

don’t even have to subpoena his deleted Twitter tweets because everything was screenshot for police report. He is scared now more about what he done than the actual storm itself. Whomp whomp

I was wrong in calling for strong cat 2 I do now see the cat 4 obs from NWS. Unsure of what elevation. 149 Gusts to 172.

I stand by my removed post here in saying do not send help to rescue them. They are losers. People are drowning and they took away resources. Federal offense. AE511772-548A-4F78-A0EE-4AB51F330C47.jpeg

Find out today if I got a ticket
They do it lottery style these days? When in was there you had to go to non football events to get points for the student Wolfpack club to have a better chance then Friday morning you had to go to Reynolds and see if you had enough points to go. It sucked bigly

Yep can't wait, after tomorrow summer is over, probably only cut my grass one more time, frost should get it soon. So glad to have survived another brutal summer but with this massive pattern change and August over, it's done, no more 90's, no more humidity and should start chasing our first fantasy snow in a few weeks.

Am I doing this right?

They do it lottery style these days? When in was there you had to go to non football events to get points for the student Wolfpack club to have a better chance then Friday morning you had to go to Reynolds and see if you had enough points to go. It sucked bigly
It’s lottery style but everybody I’ve talked to said they had no issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back