• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling it now. I get 0 to 0.2 by Friday morning. Know my microclimate too well and with the rain shield saying east of here having to rely on hit or miss showers and storms I know how this ends.
Latest HRRR shows this unfolding quite well. Some people across ne GA and the upstate will stay bone dry.Screenshot_20210707-104500_Twitter.jpg

thank you all for confronting br*d in the main thread it’s made me feel better since I’ve been sick. Yesterday didn’t get out of bed till 8pm today managed to get out at 1pm.voice is coming back some.

Glad you said it
@Shaggy be like “ wow time to hunker down boys looks like a tropical wave in the western pacific is going to do a complete 180 and travel backwards towards the California coast where it will then cross over into the gulf and the Atlantic Ocean where it will intensify to a cat 5 with 900 mph wind gusts centered over Greenville per euro wind maps . This is it boys the apocalypse.”

@Shaggy be like “ wow time to hunker down boys looks like a tropical wave in the western pacific is going to do a complete 180 and travel backwards towards the California coast where it will then cross over into the gulf and the Atlantic Ocean where it will intensify to a cat 5 with 900 mph wind gusts centered over Greenville per euro wind maps . This is it boys the apocalypse.”
I'd say that sounds more like sump'n Brick or Nicky B would say!

I'd say that sounds more like sump'n Brick or Nicky B would say!
Nah Brick would be like - wow looks good for here . Smh WRAL is downplaying this so much . Looks like I will be out of the office next 4 days . A gulf coast land falling storm bringing 1 inch of rain over 10 hours and 30 mph gusts is no joke .

Nicky- wow drought buster ended drought . Wow man water levels will be so high . Ground moist , soaked through, total rainfall is a crushing .25. Man shane and met can’t complaint anymore ! Just y’all wait ! It’s in range now ! ( still 10 days out )

My takedown where they make a pouch out of my small intestine and remove my rectum was scheduled for the 16th. I got a phone call out of nowhere that date is no longer available , it’s now this Friday. Overwhelming but exciting .2 surprise phone calls with life changing impacts in 2 days. Yesterday and today I got surprise phone calls . Won’t count my chickens before they hatch tho, I get too excited sometimes . Things look good though !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back