• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
In all seriousness, tone down the met bashing please. I know we tolerate a bunch, I mean a bunch, of off topic post on here but I also know we've asked to keep the negative met talk to a minimum. Or at least do so in the whamby thread and in such a way that isn't so negative or could be viewed as a turn off to the site. Thanks!
I like Brad but no ones bashing he is just very last minute with a lot of forecast changes .. he’s pretty good in the winter time cause usually being conservative wins out that time of year .. no bash just observations .. he's a good met overall and a hell of a lot better than many here

I like Brad but no ones bashing he is just very last minute with a lot of forecast changes .. he’s pretty good in the winter time cause usually being conservative wins out that time of year .. no bash just observations .. he's a good met overall and a hell of a lot better than many here
Like I posted in the other thread, he’s a great met and is really good with all the different microclimates he has in his viewing area. He just seems to make definite statements about the impact of tropical systems to our area way too soon to be so certain. 2018 was a great example… he said a few days before Florence that there would be little to no impact for the CLT and it ended up producing one of the worst floods on record for the southeast portion of the viewing area. Then a month later he said as Michael was developing south of Cuba that it would have no impact on the CLT area… there ended up being widespread 3-6 inch rainfall totals and 50-70mph wind gusts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back