• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG: Joey Chestnut broke record in hot dog eating contest: 76 hot dogs in 10 minutes. ?
I once ate 50 chicken wings in about an hour! Best I got! ☃️?

I’m unsure about the inland Carolina track. I think if it strengthens in the gulf it could take a wide right to the Atlantic Ocean after florida. Still, limited to no impacts for western Carolinas.

I’m unsure about the inland Carolina track. I think if it strengthens in the gulf it could take a wide right to the Atlantic Ocean after florida. Still, limited to no impacts for western Carolinas.
No rain from CLT west

Is anyone seeing covid spread in their county again? We have over 40 cases here and I’m sick with a sore throat. Covid had recently been wiped out here but seems like it’s on the rise and I’m debating being tested since I never get sick.

Is anyone seeing covid spread in their county again? We have over 40 cases here and I’m sick with a sore throat. Covid had recently been wiped out here but seems like it’s on the rise and I’m debating being tested since I never get sick.
Drink bleach

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back