• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supercells >>>>>> hurricanes, idk I’m just not a huge fan of tropical wx, feel like with supercells you can get nice structure, tornadoes, large hail, lightning, and there very photogenic at times, a cane is just wind and rain

Go chase a real one coming in. It's way more fun. Nothing like sitting in your hall bathroom for 2 hours while listening to everything that wasn't nailed down hit the house. Its pure terror, and the you get in the eye, and its magical walking around in the belly of the beast. Every fiber of your being is screaming at you to get back inside, and yet you still stand there taking in the serenity. Then you start to hear the breeze blowing in the distance and you know times up. Time to hide again and begin the ride all over.

Ugh I miss it.

It’s really simple, Elsa is going to hit Florida panhandle as a Cat 2 hurricane, up through Valdosta, then between CAE and orangeburg and over Greenville NC. That’s it!

It’s really simple, Elsa is going to hit Florida panhandle as a Cat 2 hurricane, up through Valdosta, then between CAE and orangeburg and over Greenville NC. That’s it!
Speaking of Greenville , @Shaggy could just ask his alien friends to use their fancy tech to predict where the storm will landfall for us.

No changes from me whatsoever. It may have missed its chance as a major tho but it could still become a hurricane down the road again before Florida.
Here’s some of my very long range general thoughts…that may be unpopular here. But I believe it’s gonna get hot and dry inland S/E due to Elsa staying ESE of us from Florida to offshore Myrtle Beach. Dry sinking air will conpound with downsloping along the blue ridge east and bring 90s to 100. That being said it could flood in most of Florida, coastal Georgia and coastal Carolinas maybe 2-3 counties inland should it trend north. North of the pink line is minimal impact to no impact. The hearts just show the general flow of the pattern I expect not the center. View attachment 86085

If I miss my forecast (20%) I think it hits Florida then goes offshore quicker to strengthen and hit the OBX instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back