• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2021 Spring/Summer Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cary_Snow95 they keep it TS inland to NC because the cone shows the chance it could be over water not over land. Never assume the center is going down the middle of the cone. I believe it’s more favorable to go offshore Myrtle beach after Florida like I suggested above

Supercells >>>>>> hurricanes, idk I’m just not a huge fan of tropical wx, feel like with supercells you can get nice structure, tornadoes, large hail, lightning, and there very photogenic at times, a cane is just wind and rain
Yeah I mean probably because whenever we get hit by one it’s weak asf and really is just a rain maker with some breeze … we get hit by a Fran and all the weather geek inside of you (at least for me) would go crazy .. legit severe wind gusts constantly plus flooding rains … can get more fun than that

Awww I get it, birdbrain and nickysomething are one and the same, all makes sense now.
I’m young I participate probably more than I should and my immaturity sneaks out once in a while I’m learning .. better than being an old folk acting like a child .. but hey what do I know ??‍♂️

I’m young I participate probably more than I should and my immaturity sneaks out once in a while .. better than being an old folk acting like a child .. but hey what do I know ??‍♂️
Is that you in your picture ? Your old profile picture was of some bearded black guy . Now it’s of some 9th generation New Jersey Italian gabagool tomato pie loving dude .

Is that you in your picture ? Your old profile picture was of some bearded black guy . Now it’s of some 9th generation New Jersey Italian gabagool tomato pie loving dude .
I’m glad you’re keeping tabs on me ? that is me in my current profile photo. I’m 21 and that black bearded guy is a legend in my generation .. your age shines brighter than you know 1625334657152.gif

I’m glad you’re keeping tabs on me ? that is me in my current profile photo. I’m 21 and that black bearded is a legend in my generation .. your age shines brighter than you know View attachment 86112
Man you always so damn mean . See I try to extend olive branches to you but you swat them away. Smh. So same age as me huh. Fro younger than us he a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back