• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brick is a passionate weather enthusaist
I had put what I thought were fun things in the profanity filter so words would be changed to things like banana and orange and dawson's creek. Well apparently brick didn't like that and wanted us to bleep them out thus bleep per Brick was born anytime someone uses a profane word
To Bleep per Brick you say? LOL.

There aren't many days colder in the records than what these models are portraying here lol

And the crazy part is we haven't been that cold this winter if this is even halfway correct it's gonna be insane

I'm still a huge skeptic but it's making me wonder

Trust me, we gon' get rain. Then I will feel guilty when we have nw winds this summer and our only storms are from mcs around the dome.

If you live in the South and need tree work done, I would suggest waiting. You might get rid those pesky limbs and trees for free!

And if your environment stinks, you're in luck! No need to purchase pine air freshener. You'll have more than you could ever handle!

If you live in the South and need tree work done, I would suggest waiting. You might get rid those pesky limbs and trees for free!

And if your environment stinks, you're in luck! No need to purchase pine air freshener. You'll have more than you could ever handle!
?

I'm looking forward to all the pine-tar soap and pine-sol scented antibacterial I'm going to be able to make.

Speaking of which, did you know there are edible nuts inside of pine cones? It's a good tip to know since the power may be out for a couple weeks, months, years. There sure will be enough pine cones on the ground to get em' from!

I’m already falling into a weather depression thinking about all the ways this storm isn’t going to happen. Can rates overcome the shallow warm layer if the frontal boundary is still 150 miles west of the mountains when precip begins? Asking for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back