• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is horrifying cold on the models ....
Not what you want at all unless you like straight death! No sir keep that away. Of course TWC bit already and has 34/10 next week . Hope it all trends away again we are getting to the point where the kind of cold the model shows is unreasonable even in terms of extremes !

No, to be fair stop acting like it's just a carolina board. This is a ,major event for many of us.
Never did I indicate that this was a Carolina board. NC, SC, GA, and the majority of Alabama were mostly rain/ZR. I just noted that verbatim, the heaviest snow axis was over the mid-Atlantic states

LOL. You go back through history and see that even that area has had some major winter storms, so you know you're owed one at some point.
oh i know I've been through alot of good one's so i know a big is coming that's how it is here we may have some depressing long spells but when we do cash in they are pretty good storms

Ok so can someone explain the "bleep brick" joke to me? It's taken over the forum and i feel a bit lost. Thanks.??
I had put what I thought were fun things in the profanity filter so words would be changed to things like banana and orange and dawson's creek. Well apparently brick didn't like that and wanted us to bleep them out thus bleep per Brick was born anytime someone uses a profane word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back