• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just took a NyQuil, 12z will be good for us tomorrow. If you live run to run and don’t want to be disappointed skip 00z

Guys look. One of our reputable posters has decided to start KNOCKING HIMSELF OUT to avoid the horrors of the weather modeling.

If you feel anxious, lost, confused, depressed, please... PLEASE consider blocking this website and all other weather modeling websites from your devices to save yourself.

Or do what he does now. Sleep.

Guys look. One of our reputable posters has decided to start KNOCKING HIMSELF OUT to avoid the horrors of the weather modeling.

If you feel anxious, lost, confused, depressed, please... PLEASE consider blocking this website and all other weather modeling websites from your devices to save yourself.

I got a nasty little sinus infection but hey avoiding the models at night do help your sanity

ay i got two of those four and i don't even model watch #winning

Just took a NyQuil, 12z will be good for us tomorrow. If you live run to run and don’t want to be disappointed skip 00z
I prefer xanax as my drug to put me out of my misery for 12 hrs or so. Unfortunately I have to work in the am so I'm screwed! I'll do like I do every night. Sleep a few hrs, wake up at 0z, get mad and struggle to go back to sleep and finally wake up at 4 and hope for better luck. Lmao

These models...

CoolEsteemedAmericanshorthair-size_restricted.gif

They never get optimistic until the day before it happens. They have burned themselves too much

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I don't know. That guy can't help but hype storms. He shows op runs 5 days out on air. So if he's not biting maybe there really isn't much to this. ?‍♂️

Happy birthday to Shane !!! I think he’s like 56 today . He is partly responsible for my passion for weather . Back in the day when I would annoy the piss out of him he would always take the time to respond . No when I annoy him he just ignores me we’ve come long way lol . Happy birthday old man

BTW he cooks a mean hamburger
6275013c80aa281ecdfe88844a016253.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy birthday to Shane !!! I think he’s like 56 today . He is partly responsible for my passion for weather . Back in the day when I would annoy the piss out of him he would always take the time to respond . No when I annoy him he just ignores me we’ve come long way lol . Happy birthday old man

BTW he cooks a mean hamburger
6275013c80aa281ecdfe88844a016253.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Now you can text me and it's worse. I think we are the same age too

it's like a train wreck i can't stop looking. i have a real problem.

I prefer xanax as my drug to put me out of my misery for 12 hrs or so. Unfortunately I have to work in the am so I'm screwed! I'll do like I do every night. Sleep a few hrs, wake up at 0z, get mad and struggle to go back to sleep and finally wake up at 4 and hope for better luck. Lmao
haha me too i just took one ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back