• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever notice it is always things like : "when we get closer" "too far out, lets watch" and those terms help us shift a failure into the next failure and it continues?

Repeating the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. wtf are we doing?

I don't even care about the cold I'd much rather have marginal temps and snow lol

Otherwise we can just move along to spring

I'm sure most would agree with you, but in my book you can't have one without the other. Every year growing up in north Georgia when had those big artic dumps, there was always winter weather in the vicinity. Its not a coincidence that the past several years we've hardly any sub 20 degree lows and hardly any significant snow.

Ever notice it is always things like : "when we get closer" "too far out, lets watch" and those terms help us shift a failure into the next failure and it continues?

Repeating the same thing and expecting different results is the definition of insanity. wtf are we doing?
yeah thankfully im such a pessimistic i never believe any of this crap lol

Just for fun here's some minimum wind chills from the goofy's arctic cold apocalypse for the morning of the 14th
Charleston 11F
RDU -16F
CAE 4F
ATL -19F
GSP -6F
Random location in NW NC mtns -54F
CLT -6F
Nasvhille -24F
Random location just south of the AL/FL line in the panhandle 3F
Memphis -14F
BHM -6F
Huntsville -19F
And finally, Panama City FL 13F
Subzero wind chills find their way to NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, AR, LA, with single digits in FL

What a horrible model

Just for fun here's some minimum wind chills from the goofy's arctic cold apocalypse for the morning of the 14th
Charleston 11F
RDU -16F
CAE 4F
ATL -19F
GSP -6F
Random location in NW NC mtns -54F
CLT -6F
Nasvhille -24F
Random location just south of the AL/FL line in the panhandle 3F
Memphis -14F
BHM -6F
Huntsville -19F
And finally, Panama City FL 13F
Subzero wind chills find their way to NC, SC, GA, AL, MS, TN, AR, LA, with single digits in FL

What a horrible model
There is no way that PCB will get a wind chill of 13 F.

I'm legit about to cliff dive at this point, I'm tired if models showing something great and then trending worse as we get closer to verification.

I'm usually the type to stay calm and wait it out but I'm just tired of getting excited about a good pattern only for it to go poof.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
Yeah I'm hanging out in here cause I don't buy the cold and snow the models have been showing AT ALL. Seeing as how they haven't been right for my backyard A SINGLE TIME THIS YEAR with cold and snow there's no reason to think I might join the "at least a dusting" crowd now. Chilly rain for me on the way for me. Oh boy, how exciting.

im always reminded by my better half " Harrison it's not supposed to snow here please chill the bleep brick out!"

I admit....I fell for it. I thought we had a legit chance at winter storm next week. Oops

When all the models showed the artic press with such certainty around 6 days out, everyone believed it, even the local mets were all over it. Not only has it been delayed, its been delayed by a week now. Its all very strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back