• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020/21 Fall and Winter Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am new here, but was here for a while before I signed up. Why are you in the Southern forum, not to be rude, but I don't really care about the weather in Indiana,. You seem to relish in rubbing your weather in our poor snowless faces...
We have people in Montana, Iowa, Michigan, Virginia, Oklahoma, Oregon. People come here from all over the country.

I'm legit about to cliff dive at this point, I'm tired if models showing something great and then trending worse as we get closer to verification.

I'm usually the type to stay calm and wait it out but I'm just tired of getting excited about a good pattern only for it to go poof.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

I'm legit about to cliff dive at this point, I'm tired if models showing something great and then trending worse as we get closer to verification.

I'm usually the type to stay calm and wait it out but I'm just tired of getting excited about a good pattern only for it to go poof.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
@SD We have a potential member for the chat room. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back