• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

I see you're back to normal, glad your better..... and don't let the non winter blues send you back to the hospital it's just weather.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
I was really hoping to wake up from my General anesthesia, and find a great cold, snowy pattern!? Guess they can’t keep under till January 2020!

ICON sucks lol, but this scenario is possible, I’d say we have a better chance to reach Pluto in 10 years than getting a set up like this88ED9B95-7B74-43EC-9752-64BA0CD28A32.png

I was really hoping to wake up from my General anesthesia, and find a great cold, snowy pattern!? Guess they can’t keep under till January 2020!

Mack,
There will be no cold, snowy pattern until you finally take your cruise. Now that you’re thankfully better, please tell Charlie you’re ready to go stat! Maybe then we can salvage the rest of Fab Feb.

Yay! A close call 10 day storm on the GFSv3 FD147C1C-1795-45DE-9999-7D5107272DC1.png

Back