• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Yessssss!
Yesterday afternoon!! Finally
Love it when a “ simple” procedure, with one night stay “ for obs” , turns into 5 days stay!! I deserve a snowstorm!! LOL
Hey, Man!
Didn't even know ... Thoughts and prayers for you, and for your snowstorm ... ;)
Get 100% and do it real, real soon!
Best,
Phil

Looks like geoengineering is our only hope if we ever want to see a snowstorm here again? December and February are now fall and spring months. Half of January is s spring month as well, so realistically we have about 2 weeks out of the year where falling snow is even a remote possibility. Joyous
Only 1 hour away!!DB1198B4-6760-43EE-A9F8-8D0D0CC9BEB4.png4D0E3ACE-1323-4299-8D3C-3E8AB40567A7.jpegBFF0B24C-6D1D-474E-A115-791F08B6A3F5.jpeg

Hey, Man!
Didn't even know ... Thoughts and prayers for you, and for your snowstorm ... ;)
Get 100% and do it real, real soon!
Best,
Phil

Thank you very much!?

This is the warmest 47 degrees I’ve ever felt, I cannot accept the weather has “cooled down”

I wish folks will realize winter has been over in the south not trying to be negative but models keep showing cold or fantasy snow that never verifys... Oh well there's always next year winter

They’ve been forecasting cold E US in these week 3-4 outlooks for quite awhile and they have not been verifying. Week 3-4 is essentially unforecastable. So, maybe it will be right this time. Maybe not.

I definitely don't think we've seen the last of B/N temps, however it's more likely to be like when we last got rid of the torch than anything crazy.

And now for why this is here instead of in the serious thread. I'm so looking forward to us getting rid of the torch and having a few dreary CAD influenced days where it's in the mid 40s, once I've fully adjusted to it being warmer.

I have a feeling the last couple months of suffering will not be in vain. We will be rewarded. I just don’t know if it will be at the end of this winter or sometime in the next 30 years

Amazing what we are seeing in the Pac NW. Storm after storm and BN temps indefinitely.

Conversely the worst winter I can remember for ATL inside the perimeter. Not a flake of snow to speak of. Even in winters where we have had little to no accumulated snowfall we’ve seen flurries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a feeling the last couple months of suffering will not be in vain. We will be rewarded. I just don’t know if it will be at the end of this winter or sometime in the next 30 years

Inb4 we have another winter where all of the Raleigh area gets smashed with snow and we still get a second winter storm, it just screws over Raleigh for the second go round. Maybe, maybe not. I know the only case that immediately pops out for that is 10/11, but there have definitely been cases where south of there has been hit and even if they did get snow, it was not a big dog (6"+) while south of that area it was.

no Joke I think there will be a suprise ULL in early March that produces a burst of snow for many, will suprise the board

if I doesn’t stick i guess It doesn’t, just at least let it snow here in the SE, anybody at this point would take a 1-3 hour burst of heavy snow

Back