• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

if it's not gonna snow I'm just ready to get spring going honestly(and well it hasn't yet so...)... this heat wave we had totally changed things for me

Greenville MS reporting snow showers. Some places expected half inch, if that

its storms like this that make me wonder if Dallas is just cursed to never snow again

I mean how many times can we miss to the south :rolleyes:

everyone keeps saying our time is coming, well I've been waiting ever since last winter

its storms like this that make me wonder if Dallas is just cursed to never snow again

I mean how many times can we miss to the south :rolleyes:

everyone keeps saying our time is coming, well I've been waiting ever since last winter
The infamous snow dome.

I'm over this winter but I'm far from ready for summer. Give me 60s and sunshine, not the 50 degree dreary rain I'm getting tomorrow and I'm sure to get some more with possibly lower temps from here to March 10th.

Are you home yet?
Yessssss!
Yesterday afternoon!! Finally
Love it when a “ simple” procedure, with one night stay “ for obs” , turns into 5 days stay!! I deserve a snowstorm!! LOL

Looks like geoengineering is our only hope if we ever want to see a snowstorm here again? December and February are now fall and spring months. Half of January is s spring month as well, so realistically we have about 2 weeks out of the year where falling snow is even a remote possibility. Joyous

Back