• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Didn't the 2011-12 winter (which was a La Nina) act in some ways like a super El Nino? Zonal flow all winter, which happens sometimes in warm El Nino winters.

------ ... Been rootin' from the sidelines here ... someone on this microcosmic board has got to score ... today ...
... so here's the prognostication ... you will ... just don't hold your breath and have fake snowfall resulting in your brain for a lack of oxygen ... ;)

It's ok ive been pretty pessimistic about it all week knowing best moisture would be to the south but maybe we can squeeze out a flizzard. Still waiting for a real storm

The closest I've gotten to a Seattle like forecast was with 2/11-12/2014 up in Rome, just two days, and that didn't even work out how it's going to in Seattle. Not surprising as it was two separate waves though.

1e67c5b19061bda5b2fca47581ead2ce.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Between the Red Sox and the Patriots, Boston has celebrated about 10 championships (or close to it) in the last 10 years (Boston Bruins also won 2011 Stanley Cup) MAKE IT STOP!!!!

It seems as though the computer models want to park the boundary right long the I40 corridor in TN over the next 2 weeks. Something tells me it's going to be much much longer than that. I'm really nervous things may get downright ugly!

Yeah like we'd ever get that pattern around here :rolleyes:

Cant even get one storm and they've had 2 already
OK - so everyone there will be gone in 200 years; and we're about 200 years behind ... do the math and figure out where and when ya wanna be ...

Back