• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

The Bleaklies will be around soon to brighten our day! All guesses are in. Everyone is going for Venus like heat for weeks 3-6.

Be careful what you wish for people. I always thought living in a colder, snowier climate would be fun but here I am bitching about the cold and snow. More cold and snow on the way it looks like. I would trade places with any of you in a heartbeat. Well, except maybe Phil. I dont think I could deal with the humidity down there !
Most people here would love to live where you do. Your area averages less then 25 inches of snow so it’s not as if you live in buffalo. It sounds as if Louisville or st Louis would be better suited for you. The 2010 / 2011 winter up here was similar to a normal Indianapolis winter and I loved every minute of it. If you have a front wheel drive or 4x4 vehicle then you can drive no problems in the snow. When I got a foot of snow in 2016 I easily drove to town during the storm with front wheel drive even with the hills and all. Now Minnesota, Green Bay or somewhere that gets lake effect snow and extreme cold I could see getting sick of the winter. But somewhere like Indianapolis where the snow is not on the ground anywhere near all winter is not a place most snow lovers would get sick of. Maybe I’m whacked though as I love going out in temps under 30 degrees more then when temps are 50 or higher. I’m outside way more during winter then during summer

There's nothing like having a great economy and then going on like 5 interviews in a row and getting rejected each time. I must be really stupid. Having a college degree obviously doesnt mean what it did years ago.

Experience > new college papers.

Younger people are finally starting to realize that and they're skipping out on college and are wildly successful with no student loan debt. Business owners are smart, skip college (outside classes that pertain to their industry/business sense) and hire the college kids to do the tedious work for them while profiting millions off their low paid hard work.

There is your 1% mindset and method.

Is it publicly accessible? Not surprising, I almost feel sometimes like the upgrades the models are getting cause them to struggle more than they used to a few years ago.

No, not public. I think WSI has it for subscribing clients.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting how you posted just below Jon ... maybe looking for the Rx? ... LOL (nothing better to do)
Lol! Tired af fail after fail and false hope of this winter! And captive audience, as still stuck in the hospital room, watching 80 degree weather, in early Feb

It's good to see the models are agreeing on the march killing -nao

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
You can count on that every year, like a NCState loss to NC, in basketball! ????

Looks like FV3 is gonna have another fantasy storm, which means nothing.... man this winter

Back