• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Actually i think the weather is probably more miserable in the summer in a place like Gainesville than it would in a place like West Palm Beach. I would imagine in FL the closer to the coast you are the more tolerable the summers are. And on the east coast of FL you probably get a nice breeze most of the summer.

The sea breeze will make the temperature 90 degrees instead of 93, but you still have a billion percent humidity. I am not sure summer ever ends in South Florida, but in Orlando it generally lasted from March until November. Gainesville at least gets more of a break from the heat and humidity in the fall and winter.

The sea breeze will make the temperature 90 degrees instead of 93, but you still have a billion percent humidity. I am not sure summer ever ends in South Florida, but in Orlando it generally lasted from March until November. Gainesville at least gets more of a break from the heat and humidity in the fall and winter.
If i had to choose some place in FL to live it would probably be close to Jacksonville. You are closer to the ocean than Gainesville so you probably get more of a sea breeze.

Well, I think it's time to face the facts about anymore winter storm chances here this winter.

giphy.gif

If i had to choose some place in FL to live it would probably be close to Jacksonville. You are closer to the ocean than Gainesville so you probably get more of a sea breeze.

Mexico Beach. It’s going to gorgeous once everything is re built. Tons of properties available.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mexico Beach. It’s going to gorgeous once everything is re built. Tons of properties available.

The last time I was in FL i was in Mexico Beach. I was sad to learn the motel I stayed at was washed away. I really enjoyed how quiet and peaceful the area was.

Interesting article, this made me laugh after it's recent epic fail.
"With a new stage set for community modeling, NOAA is poised to upgrade the Global Forecasting System in the months ahead with the addition of a new dynamic core, called the FV3. The FV3-based GFS will be the first NOAA application derived from community modeling and will improve forecast accuracy. "

"With a new stage set for community modeling, NOAA is poised to upgrade the Global Forecasting System in the months ahead with the addition of a new dynamic core, called the FV3. The FV3-based GFS will be the first NOAA application derived from community modeling and will improve forecast accuracy. "

images.jpeg

What's that new model that's supposed to be operational next year? That one sounds like it might actually be good.

What's that new model that's supposed to be operational next year? That one sounds like it might actually be good.

I've heard rumblings about some IBM computer model but I'm not sure when it will be released and if it will be available to the public or not. The Euro is due a huge upgrade in June 2019 which will be interesting to see how it performs after that. I'm not aware of much else outside of this although I'm sure there are some other models due upgrades or in project status.

There's nothing like having a great economy and then going on like 5 interviews in a row and getting rejected each time. I must be really stupid. Having a college degree obviously doesnt mean what it did years ago.

You know this meme has been used six ways from Sunday...... but I've always wondered, why is he checking out the girl in red when you have that girl in blue?

If you look closely he isn’t even looking at the girl in red. So I guess there most be a hole in the ground in front of her and she is about to fall into it.

If you look closely he isn’t even looking at the girl in red. So I guess there most be a hole in the ground in front of her and she is about to fall into it.

Very good analysis..... you are right, he is definitely looking to her left and in front of her so that meme is busted Lol

And will be released on April 1st

I use my students to tell me about upcoming weather. They’re rarely wrong.

If today is any slight indication, there’s an apocalypse coming soon. I’m ready to take my flip flops and cheetoes to find another sandbox.

I use my students to tell me about upcoming weather. They’re rarely wrong.

If today is any slight indication, there’s an apocalypse coming soon. I’m ready to take my flip flops and cheetoes to find another sandbox.
How far out? We need their prediction for the rest of Winter and if successful then they become the new "model" of choice next year.

I've heard rumblings about some IBM computer model but I'm not sure when it will be released and if it will be available to the public or not. The Euro is due a huge upgrade in June 2019 which will be interesting to see how it performs after that. I'm not aware of much else outside of this although I'm sure there are some other models due upgrades or in project status.

IBM’s is DeEp ThUnDeR

It sucks.

Back