• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

giphy.gif

I use to go to the gym 4 days a week but it’s pointless while she is pregnant. It’s like a fat person drinking Diet Coke with his 4 cheeseburger and 2 large fries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever look into Keto as a lifestyle change? Not as much gym, can eat a lot of good foods (even bacon!) and it's fairly easy to manage/do.

The worst part is you need to cut the majority of beer out. Vodkas are okay, being low on the carb thing.

I use to go to the gym 4 days a week but it’s pointless while she is pregnant. It’s like a fat person drinking Diet Coke with his 4 cheeseburger and 2 large fries.

Lmao I never have understood why people on diets think Diet Coke is a healthy option . It’s horrible , regular coke is “ better “ for you vs diet

I could totally go for a brownie right now. My wife bought one of those perfect brownie things off qvc a while back. It actually does a good job!
Easiest thing in the world! Just get a box of Duncan Hines super fudge brownie in the box. Not that bad

Ever look into Keto as a lifestyle change? Not as much gym, can eat a lot of good foods (even bacon!) and it's fairly easy to manage/do.

The worst part is you need to cut the majority of beer out.

No I’m not overweight. 5’8 180. I have to eat or I loose weight. I just have a sweet tooth and it gets me in trouble. I eat pretty healthy when she isn’t pregnant.

The worst part is you need to cut the majority of beer out. Vodkas are okay, being low on the carb thing.

I was a personal trainer while in College. I was ripped and looks good. Maybe that’s how I was able to marry a UGA Cheerleader but now that I’m 33 with soon to be 3 kids it’s over. I’ve accepted he while dad bod thing. I just stay away from mirror and old pics. Oh well getting older sucks.

I was a personal trainer while in College. I was ripped and looks good. Maybe that’s how I was able to marry a UGA Cheerleader but now that I’m 33 with soon to be 3 kids it’s over. I’ve accepted he while dad bod thing. I just stay away from mirror and old pics. Oh well getting older sucks.

I have a vertical climber I bought just sitting in the corner. that thing destroys me.. but I've got to change my lifestyle around. I'm not overweight or anything, but the years of alcohol (beer epsecially) and lack of overall good eating habits are starting to take a toll on me.

I have a vertical climber I bought just sitting in the corner. that thing destroys me.. but I've got to change my lifestyle around. I'm not overweight or anything, but the years of alcohol (beer epsecially) and lack of overall good eating habits are starting to take a toll on me.

Yea we can’t eat like we did in our 20s. I try my best to stay away from sugar, fast food etc. I try to hit the gym 3-4 days a week. Supplements help mental and physically. Testosterone also is a life changer. You should go get tested. Most guys over 30 are low these days.

Is that where you mainly eat grilled meat and green veggies, and no carbs? I think i could do that. I want to lose some pounds, too. I get most of my exercise from playing basketball. Running just to run and weights are just boring to me. I try to play ball three times a week for 45 minutes to an hour, but the only time I can play is before working, and getting up at 5:30 in the morning to play ball is hard sometimes. I'm 44 now, but sometimes I can still ball like I am 24. I need to quit eating out as much, too, but some days I just have to get out of the office because I'm bored to death and go out for lunch. I used to eat anything I wanted growing up and stayed skinny all the time until I got into my 20s. I wish I could be more disciplined and keep playing ball three times a week and be better about what I eat.

Is that where you mainly eat grilled meat and green veggies, and no carbs? I think i could do that. I want to lose some pounds, too. I get most of my exercise from playing basketball. Running just to run and weights are just boring to me. I try to play ball three times a week for 45 minutes to an hour, but the only time I can play is before working, and getting up at 5:30 in the morning to play ball is hard sometimes. I need to quit eating out as much, too, but some days I just have to get out of the office because I'm bored to death and go out for lunch. I used to eat anything I wanted growing up and stayed skinny all the time until I got into my 20s. I wish I could be more disciplined and keep playing ball three times a week and be better about what I eat.

It all depends on you body goal. Some guys want muscles and some want to be lean and ripped and some just want to be thinner. Your diet and sleep is more important then your work out or activity.

tenor.gif

Man y'all suck..... there's this little coffee shop right across the street from my office, they have the best salted caramel cookies I've ever eaten and now thanks to all this food talk. BRB

Man y'all suck..... there's this little coffee shop right across the street from my office, they have the best salted caramel cookies I've ever eaten and now thanks to all this food talk. BRB

I haven’t had salt in years. Didn’t drink a coke for 9 months and felt great. Salt and sugar is the death of Americans.

Is that where you mainly eat grilled meat and green veggies, and no carbs? I think i could do that. I want to lose some pounds, too. I get most of my exercise from playing basketball. Running just to run and weights are just boring to me. I try to play ball three times a week for 45 minutes to an hour, but the only time I can play is before working, and getting up at 5:30 in the morning to play ball is hard sometimes. I'm 44 now, but sometimes I can still ball like I am 24. I need to quit eating out as much, too, but some days I just have to get out of the office because I'm bored to death and go out for lunch. I used to eat anything I wanted growing up and stayed skinny all the time until I got into my 20s. I wish I could be more disciplined and keep playing ball three times a week and be better about what I eat.

There are a lot of food options. It's a popular "lifestyle" versus a quick diet because it works. Not much changes, it's a case where something like bacon turns out to be better to eat for you versus french fries/potatoes.

The internet is full of free resources, youtube videos, and there are a few very good books on Amazon. But overall, yeah you cut the carbs.. limit what carbs you take in daily.. but it's not the "no carb diet" that was so popular.

Back