• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

Anyone excited about what the Euro may have in store?

Edit: I didn't think so.

Last edited:
ah that rant in the February thread felt good :p probably should have went here but oh well

I've had a horrible 2 days at work and then this winter continues to be trash so its all coming to a head :p

Time to stop tracking winter storms and start tracking the first 80s of spring

6C4F9F28-2306-4FEC-AFEC-76F6E170B623.png

In all seriousness maybe we can have an active severe season this year. The past few springs in NC have literally had no interesting weather to speak of.

Last year after winter I basically didn’t look at weather until hurricane season haha

View attachment 14769

In all seriousness maybe we can have an active severe season this year. The past few springs in NC have literally had no interesting weather to speak of.

Last year after winter I basically didn’t look at weather until hurricane season haha
If we get those CAD setups through the spring though I doubt it. That's all we have been receiving the last several years. Pretty much prevents severe weather from N GA to most of NC.

My post can’t even get moved in here? Just deleted?? Nice, guess y’all JB humpers are happy with his wonderful babblings! He never disappoints

View attachment 14769

We are going to give it a run Thursday and maybe friday depending on the timing of any rain and clouds.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

12. I had it down to 10 but I switched clubs last July and still getting use to them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not bad at all. I broke par for the first time last year (twice!) and I was down to a 3 handicap. I was always a mid/low 80’s guy but my game really took off the last 2 years. I have a 20 month old now so I haven’t had time to play lately.

Back