• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

lol don’t worry the long range GFS has fantasy threats! Blowtorch automatically cancelled!

I just saw in the February thread where someone said not to worry about the ensembles cause the gfs and FV3 are locked on . You wanna start the thread ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just saw in the February thread where someone said not to worry about the ensembles cause the gfs and FV3 are locked on . You wanna start the thread ?

Im in on starting one lol, why not maybe the ensembles will “cave”

Yeah. Plus the FVTree handled the early December threat the best. Bet against it at your own peril

Not sure why you cherry picked that Euro run Ed. It was the only run that ever showed that, and most laughed at it. Would be a bigger deal if it locked on and had ensemble support.

Now that we're anticipating another cool and wet spring like last year, watch us have a March like 2012 where we have temperatures well into the 80s. #Morch 2019 #whynot

f00d6012f568aefc45fc61c13c46311d.jpg
Time to lose some money.

Winter is already over, fire ants moving quicker than ever after this “freezing winter” and wasps are definitely out now

Back