• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

Not sure how it could get much better for us vs previous runs Chris, but looks like we have a shot at it.

Way more moisture, yup...big dog this run!

bouncycorn said:
I'm literally shaking... this is looking more and more like those monster GFS-PARA runs lol.
omgd shaking?? lol don't worry , ATL will buy you a sled and Shane will get you some chicken tenders......if they have been dropped ......

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If you put a trend gif on for 3 runs you can see improvement

Here it comes. It survived pretty well and it's going to interact with the GOM still.

Out to 60. Definitely more neutral tilt and looks a tiny bit healthier/slower. Should be slightly better.

Storm5 said:
bouncycorn said:
I'm literally shaking... this is looking more and more like those monster GFS-PARA runs lol.
omgd shaking?? lol don't worry , ATL will buy you a sled and Shane will get you some chicken tenders......if they have been dropped ......

Maybe some texas toast if hes lucky

Heart rate increasing and bed time being delayed

Storm5 said:
bouncycorn said:

Costco will be out of sleds by noon tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SD said:
Storm5 said:
bouncycorn said:

hell just spring for the big zax snack meal . I'll chip in. Think the cookies are fresh?......nevermind that's pushing it

ATLWxFan said:
Storm5 said:
bouncycorn said:

Do they sell sleds in the south ?

ATLWxFan said:
Storm5 said:
bouncycorn said:

I'm sure you will be there when they open

Storm5 said:
SD said:
Storm5 said:
bouncycorn said:

hell just spring for the big zax snack meal . I'll chip in. Think the cookies are fresh?......nevermind that's pushing it

thats my favorite. Big Zax Snack Meal with 2 or 3 cookies !

There's something developing in the gulf at hr 60. Looks interesting.

gfs_0103_0z_66h.png
Precip looks a little bit worse at 1pm Friday (hr 66):

18z --- 0z

Back