• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry 1/7/17-1/10/17 Winter Storm

That about killed me. I started laughing out loud and my fiancé was like what are you laughing at? That came out of nowhere !

SD said:
The only storm mode we might enter right now is post limiting, post moderation, 24 hr timeouts. We will be watching a bit closer over the next few days since we know emotions may run high as models move around.  Just please play nice and don't threaten ass whoopins

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

It's funny that you have to say that.... Funny in a sad way.

As far as storm track is concerned how much distance separates the GFS from the Euro run?

Parker said:
That about killed me. I started laughing out loud and my fiancé was like what are you laughing at? That came out of nowhere !

I did the same thing and was laughing so loud my wife heard me from the garage.

NWMSGuy said:
As far as storm track is concerned how much distance separates the GFS from the Euro run?
The euro/cmc/ukm/eps are quite a bit further NW than the gfs/gefs.

So who is placing bets tonight? Nam should start to paint a picture. Does the gfs hold or does it amp more and come a but north?

That Canadian run was a thing of beauty earlier. I saved that to my camera roll and will look at when I get down. I can't even begin to tell yall how many clown maps I've saved just for fun. I just want one of them to verify for me one of these days!

Rain Cold said:
SD said:
The only storm mode we might enter right now is post limiting, post moderation, 24 hr timeouts. We will be watching a bit closer over the next few days since we know emotions may run high as models move around.  Just please play nice and don't threaten ass whoopins

It's funny that you have to say that.... Funny in a sad way.
Agree x1000

Deltadog03 said:
So who is placing bets tonight? Nam should start to paint a picture. Does the gfs hold or does it amp more and come a but north?

Fold. All hail...What am I saying...This models are all over the place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deltadog03 said:
I'm guessing the American models come north.

stormcentral said:
Watching closely from TN VALLEY! ?

Me to. I'm just north of Knoxville

It's been a fun ride but the Nam and GFS are coming north tonight.

Americans come slightly north and warmer.

I am in northern middle TN, so I need this thing to either come in much further NW...or have the Thursday night system overperform.

Rain Cold said:
Americans come slightly north and warmer.
I'm with you on the north . but the euro is all alone with its warmer solution cause it drags butt with the NS . so I don't think they go to that extreme.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

James Spann is in pre-storm mode...he posted up a picture of him getting bread and milk earlier today on Facebook...I think someone posted that here earlier

Models should have better data tonight see if it makes any difference

Back