• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

⚠️ Significant Sunshine and Fireflies ⚠️

Rain Cold

Pattern Cha...Loading...
2024 Supporter
2017-2023 Supporter
Reaction score
Looks like we'll be dealing with an extended 1-2 day stretch of summer weather over the next couple of days, so I wanted to make sure we had a special dedicated thread so we could talk about it. People should prepare now for warm days with sunny skies and dusky evenings with lightning bugs and crickets galore.

On the heels of this anomalous pattern, expect a return to summer-like conditions, featuring sunny skies, crickety evenings, and an abundance of starry nights.

Thank you.

abccffa9e8a1f975ec5ca274ad21f0c3.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What will you be putting out? I need to follow your lead on this
Bayer advanced grub control most likely. I tried the spectracide stuff but studies show it doesn't work and well it didn't lol. Just make sure you do it right before it rains so it's not left on the sfc and you run into some inadvertent issues.

Bayer advanced grub control most likely. I tried the spectracide stuff but studies show it doesn't work and well it didn't lol. Just make sure you do it right before it rains so it's not left on the sfc and you run into some inadvertent issues.
Yeah I don't have to tell you controlling grubs controls other pest too. Moles, skunks, raccoons, they all like that grub

Reactions: SD
Milky spore works good on grubs, cover the whole yard

Back