• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern Muddy March 2021

In the medium range we’re trending towards more ridging which is making me skeptical of that look on the LR euro (keeps getting pushed back)
Cold rain CAD look for the Carolinas tho unless we weaken the Atlantic Canada vortex or strengthen the system back west more A4BA8714-7413-4501-A309-6538DBA0D395.gif

Last edited:
Umm. It’s here now. A brief cad friday and then early May weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't say May early weather. Temps look to be seasonable, if not below normal especially in CAD area's. Of course things could change but I still have a hunch that March will end up being seasonable if not below average at times.

Today is probably the last nice day around here for a long time & I'm doing my best to enjoy it. 9 of the next 10 days thru the first week of March have a chance of rain. My ditches are still half full even after these few dry days we had, can't take anymore rain, it would be nice to have an extended stretch of dry weather for a couple weeks. We could literally go the entire month of March w/o a drop of rain here and we'd still have above average year-to-date rainfall going into April.

Smh

Screen Shot 2021-02-25 at 12.09.47 PM.png

Back