• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

My crypto is on fire right now. Made more than double my investment on XRP the past few days. I would highly recommend jumping on it soon before it goes way up. You can use the coinbase app to purchase as well.

I dont what to say but this stupid stock is just going nuts on supposed merger news after hours tomorrow. I'm in at .0001 for like 6 years hahaView attachment 51993
Hope someone else bought this one it is an absolute ATM. Sitting at around .11 now could run to a dollar if it can keep momentum, or could go back where it came from. Been a wild ride.

Just buy when I sell and sell when I buy. If I had followed this strategy I'd be a millionaire by now.
How about that BRTXQ ;), should have listened to me and sold ! I made a play on SNDL today ! TELL is growing steadily and making me money , MVIS I’m still holding ! Good returns on VXRT as well. Also please tell me your picks before you make money off them , I find out when you text me after you made a killing !

How about that BRTXQ ;), should have listened to me and sold ! I made a play on SNDL today ! TELL is growing steadily and making me money , MVIS I’m still holding ! Good returns on VXRT as well. Also please tell me your picks before you make money off them , I find out when you text me after you made a killing !

I made some good money the past week on $MARA and $MTC. $BRTXQ is ------- killing me man, I just need to break even so I can get out.

@Rain Cold MVIS payday coming soon and it may be sweet!

Sweet!! I bought more the other day when it dipped back to the mid-$1s. Now, according to my Dominion brokerage account, I have 200,45,629,121 shares.

Seriously, I wish I had the guts to buy like 50000 shares.

Sweet!! I bought more the other day when it dipped back to the mid-$1s. Now, according to my Dominion brokerage account, I have 200,45,629,121 shares.

Seriously, I wish I had the guts to buy like 50000 shares.
I'm with you on that.... 50k shares, just dream for a moment if the BO is just $5B ($32-35 PPS)

I have 251 shares in MVIS ! Wish I had more .
Personally I think it's still a bargain right now. I mean they have Dr. Spitzer (former Google glasses guy and now Judy Curran, former big dawg with Ford). They are clearly moving towards maximizing value on all of their patents but especially on their AR & LiDAR verticals

Sold out of SNDL right at its peak pre market at .95 . Down to .83 now ! Sweet stuff .

Been swinging that one for the last three days . Get ready it’s not done with the conference tomorrow and the house vote . They claim they aren’t doing a RS and have to be compliant soon so maybe news is coming as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been swinging that one for the last three days . Get ready it’s not done with the conference tomorrow and the house vote . They claim they aren’t doing a RS and have to be compliant soon so maybe news is coming as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hmmm good entry point still?

Wow CLHI has gone up to .64 now. I, unfortunately, got nervous with it when it dropped back down to .18 the other week and sold a chunk of it at .19. Still holding plenty though so I'm in for the ride with the rest.

Back