• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical TS Beta

The HWRF has done really well with this storm it hasn't blown it up like it did the actual hurricanes this year and has never been really impressed with it and this is what it looks like at landfall lol

hwrf_satIR_22L_7.png

Meanwhile the Euro has it visiting me Tuesday Night what a shift north from the other day lol

prateptype_cat_ecmwf.us_sc (1).png

The later you go into Fall with tracks like this (not saying it’s right) the odds of tornadoes are gonna go up when they interact with cold air to the north.

Beta looks completely different from last night.

2020264170223_GOES16-ABI-MESO-14-27N-93W-500x500.jpg

Not looking too good this evening.

2020264004523_GOES16-ABI-MESO-13-26N-92W-500x500.jpg

NEW: Radar shows an eye forming with convection wrapping completely around the center of Tropical Storm #Beta and even a very slow WSW-ly motion. Time will tell how temporary are these trends! Radar imagery from @RadarOmega_WX app pic.twitter.com/dGMfQrwu1B
-- Reed Timmer (@ReedTimmerAccu) September 20, 2020

Dry air seems to be helping it run to hurricane status look to it now,

This one I think is gonna surprise people with tornadoes inland

I have to agree. Surprised a how little discussion there is..with poss s/e inland path with tornadoes

Back