• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2020 Banter Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone ever used sedgehammer on their turfgrass? I've got an epic crop of nutsedge I need to get rid of and it just laughed at weedbgon

Nah, just get Dismiss (sulfentrazone) and lay waste to it, plus it gets more than sedge.
I learned only way to get rid of is using the ole hands and shovel. If the yellow slim style pulls up easy. The one that is 4-5 blades is a -----. Once gone though seems to stay gone.

Not as much as I've got, I'll be outside until winter
Yikes. Have you looked to buy strictly a nutsedge killer? There are several brands strictly for that type of grass.

Yikes. Have you looked to buy strictly a nutsedge killer? There are several brands strictly for that type of grass.
Yeah Im looking for that now. I'm going to have to probably apply to the entire back so I want to find what is most effective vs nutsedge, least harmful to bermuda, safest for pets.

I have been sticking to Scott’s turf program and it works. Yes expensive but the results speak for it.

Tried the chips at Sam Jones and @Shaggy was right ! They crazy. Wore my “ I eat ass “ mask all around Greenville people were dying and surprised . I saw a news crew and tried and begged to be put on. They missed out I woulda made a fool of myself and went viral ! Brought hella attention to them. Screw news crews every time I see them they don’t put me on . I try and try !

North and South Carolina are the two most similar states in the union. I think its time we annex our little sister to the south, the new capital will be in Fayettenam!

North and South Carolina are the two most similar states in the union. I think its time we annex our little sister to the south, the new capital will be in Fayettenam!

I'll pass.

Yeah Im looking for that now. I'm going to have to probably apply to the entire back so I want to find what is most effective vs nutsedge, least harmful to bermuda, safest for pets.
I don't know how much sq ft. You have, but if you do go sedgehammer don't do the packs. Craps gets expensive with those things. And no matter which one you choose, you'll be making a few applications over 2-3 years.

Also sedgehammer is a 14-21 (sometimes longer) day burn down on the sedge, where dismiss is <7. It's safe for the 'muda , but it can get a little "Hot".... <--- Ask me how I know.

@Lickwx campaign slogan

MAKE CAROLINA GREAT AGAIN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back