• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure Biden is able to draw large crowds, he has already this spring pre-covid had some decent sized rallies, but he doesn't rent out big places weekly to fill up to stroke his ego or brag about it on twitter incessantly either..........in the end though the only thing that matters is how big a crowd you get to actually vote for you...

I've seen no large rallies(thousands in attendance) by Biden. Remember in the spring he couldn't beat Bernie without the DNC getting several candidates to drop out. The Young Turks(Libs) were furious at the DNC for pulling this stunt. They think Biden's a joke. Here's a sample of what they think about Biden.

Nov. 4th??????

He could not hold a single rally between now and Nov and still beat Trump because again big crowds at rallies does not mean much in the end turnout for the actual election matters the most and right now Dem turnout looks to be high and motivated so even if Trump gets the same turnout he had in 2016 he will lose.

I've seen no large rallies(thousands in attendance) by Biden. Remember in the spring he couldn't beat Bernie without the DNC getting several candidates to drop out. The Young Turks(Libs) were furious at the DNC for pulling this stunt. They think Biden's a joke. Here's a sample of what they think about Biden.

LOL so when the Young Turks say something you like you think their opinion matters.....

How about this video from them...

My question is when is the protesting in streets enough? When will the mayors and governors start addressing the safety of both protesters and drivers.

Shes a city council woman not really worried sorry.
The reason for my post is to show that both sides are being infiltrated with this type of ideology. Look at Omar and many others. Remember Obama was a council man. Trump just a business man. Both with money.

b69cc64c8a6dd2e15703e672ad27053a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She doesn’t think Atlanta needed the help but the increase in crime say something else. She is losing a lot of support she built.
When you let people get shot and your police force hates you, of course the governor's going to call in the national guard. She's screwed for another term if she tries to be re-elected. I'm just glad we don't have Abrams as governor. I might not be the biggest fan of Kemp especially because of his late response to Covid and currently isn't doing a thing to slow down our exponential upward trend, but at least he isn't for letting the rioters do whatever they want.

When you let people get shot and your police force hates you, of course the governor's going to call in the national guard. She's screwed for another term if she tries to be re-elected. I'm just glad we don't have Abrams as governor. I might not be the biggest fan of Kemp especially because of his late response to Covid and currently isn't doing a thing to slow down our exponential upward trend, but at least he isn't for letting the rioters do whatever they want.

Ha y'all really dodged a bullet there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back