• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Political Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
By that token, if you are going to investigate to the point of impeachment, a simple phone call about corruption then whats next? Im sure you could really care less about aid to friggin Ukraine. This is the type of thing that you just dont pay attention to because it affects you in no way, shape or form. Investigating is not the issue here. You are talking about impeachment! This is not good for our country. They could have impeached Obama over far worse than this but they didn't. The reason is because our founders did not put this in to our constitution for some willy nilly BS like this.

Why do you guys keep arguing this point, this is a strawman....Trump was impeached for abuse of power stemming from withholding congressional appropriated funds to Ukraine in order to get their president to announce fake investigations in order to damage a political rivals campaign prospects. Trump was not impeached due to a "simple" phone call What Trump did is the very thing the founders put impeachment in the Constitution for.....

Why do you guys keep arguing this point, this is a strawman....Trump was impeached for abuse of power stemming from withholding congressional appropriated funds to Ukraine in order to get their president to announce fake investigations in order to damage a political rivals campaign prospects. Trump was not impeached due to a "simple" phone call What Trump did is the very thing the founders put impeachment in the Constitution for.....

They got the funds. Were always going to get them. The Ukrainian president said he was never pressured into anything. This entire process of trying to overturn the 2016 election is an abuse of power. Do you care? Nope, because anything to get Trump out of the white house is A-Ok in your book. Like I said before, your well respected Nikki Haley even agrees with me!

They got the funds. Were always going to get them. The Ukrainian president said he was never pressured into anything. This entire process of trying to overturn the 2016 election is an abuse of power. Do you care? Nope, because anything to get Trump out of the white house is A-Ok in your book. Like I said before, your well respected Nikki Haley even agrees with me!

Again the funds should never have been put on hold, and Trump only released them after the story broke....if I attempt to extort you by withholding money from you for a certain period of time but then give you the money when the police start asking questions I still committed a crime correct?

I hope everyone had a chance to watch Deusherwitz tonight. Point blank call out his party for trying to impeach a president who did nothing close to warrant impeachment. No Crime Was Committed. Point Blank. This is a serious witch hunt that is all politically driven. Founding fathers laid it out to never let this happen, but here we are. You cant impeach a president cause you dont like him when he never committed a crime thats impeachable.Again I cant emphasize enough, if u dont like Trump or his Captilist, MAGA policies,then go vote in several months. But quit trying to overthrow an election from 3 years ago. Stand on your ideas, own candidate and best man/woman win. He never colluded lol and HE DID NOT COMMITT AN IMPEACHABLE OFFENSE. Who cares who does or does not testify. Its irrelevant. NO IMPEACHABLE CRIME WAS COMMITTED.

I hope everyone had a chance to watch Deusherwitz tonight. Point blank call out his party for trying to impeach a president who did nothing close to warrant impeachment. No Crime Was Committed. Point Blank. This is a serious witch hunt that is all politically driven. Founding fathers laid it out to never let this happen, but here we are. You cant impeach a president cause you dont like him when he never committed a crime thats impeachable.Again I cant emphasize enough, if u dont like Trump or his Captilist, MAGA policies,then go vote in several months. But quit trying to overthrow an election from 3 years ago. Stand on your ideas, own candidate and best man/woman win.

I thought it didn't have to be an actual crime to impeach. I'm confused.

I hope everyone had a chance to watch Deusherwitz tonight. Point blank call out his party for trying to impeach a president who did nothing close to warrant impeachment. No Crime Was Committed. Point Blank. This is a serious witch hunt that is all politically driven. Founding fathers laid it out to never let this happen, but here we are. You cant impeach a president cause you dont like him when he never committed a crime thats impeachable.Again I cant emphasize enough, if u dont like Trump or his Captilist, MAGA policies,then go vote in several months. But quit trying to overthrow an election from 3 years ago. Stand on your ideas, own candidate and best man/woman win.

He nailed it...The Democratic Impeachment ship is sinking fast...Thank God this farce is coming to an end...I predict no witnesses

Watch Deusherwitz. As neutral and anti Trump as anyone. If you want it laid,spelled out, its there for you. CNN carried it in its entirety. Then join a grassroots campaign for the Dem nominee, plenty to choose from and get on board. Your not gonna get rid of Trump with this charade. Hopefully itll be over by the weekend and we can keep the MAGA gravy train rolling. Capitalism and Constituentlist will prevail in 2020

It doesnt. Even Dershowitz himself says so. Skip to around the 5 to 5:35 mark.

And watch tonight, he point blank says when he said that he was wrong, laid it out. Watch it all boys, dont be afraid. Even states how he disagrees with Trump on host of policies.

I am a conservative Bible Believing regular ole joe. I want to be clear, it is perfectly fine to disagree with each other and debate. To be honest I aint one for spending time on message boards arguing politics lol at todays multiple post. I expect to take it,just like I give it. Obviously I have 180 degree opinion, core beliefs than some on here. However I do value each one of you in this wx community and still value all your contributions , espeacilly Gawx. So as we type, debate, and whole heartedly disagree its all fine imo. I still have no ill will and I know several of you on the other side feel the same. Sincerely keep being you. Last thing I want to do is be silent or drive someone off the board permanetly from what we all are here for. I mean what I say when posting my political viewpoints and make no apologies for them. But I also do really value all you guys wx wise. GAWX you are still the man , even though we will debate Trump till cows come home. So its all in good faith. Dont think Ive ever skipped a GAwx post.

Now I'm really confused. o_O

Nothing to be confused about, ask yourself one simple question, what kind of trial did Dershowitz just ramble on in for several hrs.......an impeachment trial.....abuse of power and what Trump is accused of is EXACTLY what the founders included impeachment for, it really is plain as day in their writings. Crimes were not the same thing then that they are today, the founders spent lots of time talking about things like foreign influence etc and what Trump was doing certainly would meet that criteria.....this is a smoke and mirrors by the Trump team to set the stage for the inevitable even if Trump did do it was ok defense.

He nailed it...The Democratic Impeachment ship is sinking fast...Thank God this farce is coming to an end...I predict no witnesses
You would think the Democratic Party would like Trump... He is more Democrat then Republican in my opinion...

Now I'm really confused. o_O

Heres a good summary of the Starr disaster.

Starr assigned Kavanaugh to play a key role in authoring Starr’s report to Congress, which included a section setting forth potential bases for impeaching the president; among them was a claim that Clinton should be impeached for going to court to assert the executive privilege in the first place. According to Starr and Kavanaugh, the privilege assertion was itself impeachable, because it was purportedly meritless and Clinton had managed to use the privilege litigation to delay Starr’s investigation. As the Starr Report put it, the temporary delay amounted to an illicit “conceal[ment]” by Clinton of his “personal misconduct.” Starr and Kavanaugh also argued that Clinton should be impeached because he refused to voluntarily testify himself, despite the fact that (unlike Trump) Clinton ultimately testified after receiving a subpoena; once again, mere delay was deemed potentially impeachable.

it serves to reenforce that Trump is not afraid to blatantly lie. There's no way I can take him at his word for anything. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me a bunch of times, will I ever learn? (I used this same line of thinking for the relentless GEFS cold bias.)

At some point with all of the blatant lying, don't you start to question Trump's defense of himself with regard to Ukraine and other matters?
That is a big fat no. Trump has no reason to lie to us. OMG! Maybe the enemy and the corrupt. What is the end game for him lying all the time? He is not the prez that illegally spied and lived a lie. Why does no one care about the spying and the cover up of unmasking millions of Americans? The corrupt FBI? The C!A? Carter Page? Nobody cares about poor Carter Page? The illegal FISA warrants? FISA court?
Do people not get tired of questioning Trump and being so frustrated? Questioning everyyyy singlee thing he does. It's really time to just stop all of this. Three years? Really? Please for the love of God. Give the man a break, he has had the same stance on America and our government for a very long time. Let him try to fix it. Vote him out if ya don't like him but lawd...He does not in any way deserve this craziness and neither does his family. The Ukraine is not just about the Bidens and the phone call. Q and others have been talking about the countries that were part of illegal spying, collusion and interfering in the election from the start and Ukraine is one of the countries. If people would pause and quit jumping the gun, they will eventually see what happens. Australia, Itally, Uk etc too. Everybody's focus is on the wrong thing deliberately so by msm. Trump is not a threat to us, he is a threat to corrupt swamp and the treasonous traders so please. They are using people who buy into their rhetoric for cover and to push a narrative. Trump is not going to hurt us. He is going to hurt THEM! It's not a game. Are we not happy about all the Human Trafficking and pedo rings being busted up and brought to light? Who is responsible for that? Trump!
I was about to say you like that fool me once line. LOL. I saw you used that for the GEFS too... deservingly so. LOl.

That is a big fat no. Trump has no reason to lie to us. OMG! Maybe the enemy and the corrupt. What is the end game for him lying all the time? He is not the prez that illegally spied and lived a lie. Why does no one care about the spying and the cover up of unmasking millions of Americans? The corrupt FBI? The C!A? Carter Page? Nobody cares about poor Carter Page? The illegal FISA warrants? FISA court?
Do people not get tired of questioning Trump and being so frustrated? Questioning everyyyy singlee thing he does. It's really time to just stop all of this. Three years? Really? Please for the love of God. Give the man a break, he has had the same stance on America and our government for a very long time. Let him try to fix it. Vote him out if ya don't like him but lawd...He does not in any way deserve this craziness and neither does his family. The Ukraine is not just about the Bidens and the phone call. Q and others have been talking about the countries that were part of illegal spying, collusion and interfering in the election from the start and Ukraine is one of the countries. If people would pause and quit jumping the gun, they will eventually see what happens. Australia, Itally, Uk etc too. Everybody's focus is on the wrong thing deliberately so by msm. Trump is not a threat to us, he is a threat to corrupt swamp and the treasonous traders so please. They are using people who buy into their rhetoric for cover and to push a narrative. Trump is not going to hurt us. He is going to hurt THEM! It's not a game. Are we not happy about all the Human Trafficking and pedo rings being busted up and brought to light? Who is responsible for that? Trump!
I was about to say you like that fool me once line. LOL. I saw you used that for the GEFS too... deservingly so. LOl.
"End Game?" The dude is a blatant, verifiable, pathological liar. Open your eyes, and read. He's lied, bluffed, backtracked, on a zillions f-n topics.

How about Trump telling 1,000s of lies within just 3 years?
Stop. Just stop. How can an intelligent person like yourself say things like this? Have you ever tried speaking to leaders of other countries to have to make deals to keep us safe? Make decisions to take terrorist out and keep the world from going crazy over it? To please everyone and keep harmony in the whole dern country? Go to meeting after meeting, travel all over the world, call the military families about their childrens deaths, know you and your whole family have targets on their backs 24/7 and that people actually want you DEAD, make good on your promises to the people, figure out what to do about the border, keep China in check, keep NK in check, keep Russia in check, clean up the known corruption, keep children from being sold, address the homeless issues, the drug issues? Put yourself in his shoes for just a second. We would be worn slap out just living in his shoes for a week. But let's just sit back and dis on him along with a bunch of jack ass fake journalists while he's doing all the work. What the heck??? Why don't you do as in your above post about the Bidens and put them under the microscope for a while and see just how much and who lies to you. Then start with others and go down the list. People's skepticism is misplaced. Go all the way around your elbow to get to your thumb to see just what is really going on here. The truth is going to be shocking and disgusting. "These people will not even be able to walk down the street"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back