• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Summer Sizzlin Whamby Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loller
d545035b49858538fd9f319adc40f54a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Saw a map similar to that a few days ago, it has been completely wrong for around CLT, now eastern NC yeah due to that CAPE minimum y’all have been in

Saw a map similar to that a few days ago, it has been completely wrong for around CLT, now eastern NC yeah due to that CAPE minimum y’all have been in
What's that like? I've forgotten what it feels like to have qpf bust low

What's that like? I've forgotten what it feels like to have qpf bust low

Nice ig, wish it would’ve happened during those 2 coastals back during last winter

If we can get Big Country from San Francisco and a little help in the bullpen this Braves team is going to be dangerous in October.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, the SER just won't let go. And the warmer SW Atlantic, which GW may be helping, is probably enhancing the SER. I wish I were in CO. Vail had more snow this morning!

It feels like the SER has just been relentless in our summers and winters the past 5 years.

Pretty crazy how quick things have dried out already see withered grass in lawns. 5 inches of rain in 8 days is great but when the bookends are significant dry periods the result still sucks

Pretty crazy how quick things have dried out already see withered grass in lawns. 5 inches of rain in 8 days is great but when the bookends are significant dry periods the result still sucks

I hope they burn!!! For getting all our cold and snow the last few winters!???F5D7C7B8-FD67-424A-945D-5605E2806004.png

I lost my phone on a Modelo & Fireball fueled drunken stupor last weekend. Back nine at dirty myrtle got the best of me. Hope you goobers didn’t miss me too much

I lost my phone on a Modelo & Fireball fueled drunken stupor last weekend. Back nine at dirty myrtle got the best of me. Hope you goobers didn’t miss me too much
No, it’s been nice and quiet and rainless, nothings changed, I thought you went 1300m on us!??

inb4 someone like Brad P or Robert says we are overdue for an ice storm this year and pattern promotes ice only to affect one to three foothills with rain elsewhere

Me thinks tropical depression is going to get stronger than what’s currently forecast off Mexico. Also believe the Atlantic will have one to track within 1-3 weeks upon the demise of the current system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back