• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2019 Banter & Friendly Conservation

And on February 1:
219.gif
Did he slide into the SE ridge

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Holy Cow at the Euro just through 240 hours. I'm counting four possible systems just by quick glance at 500mb.

Where the hell have you been ? You are expected when things get cranking like they are

Sorry if this is banter mods . Feel free to move it or ban me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I lived in Ohio for 10 years back in the 90's to 2000's-Cleveland then Columbus. My first winter in Cleveland, the wind chill was 60 below... it was awful. I still had to work of course, the air hurt your face and it hurt to breathe. Only my eyes and mouth were not covered. I was MUCH younger then, don't think I could handle that now!

Where the hell have you been ? You are expected when things get cranking like they are

Sorry if this is banter mods . Feel free to move it or ban me

Well my darling daughter decided our phone needed a swim in the toilet. Good thing it was cheap. Then due to living in the middle of no where, I had no internet except at work. Thus being off work, I've only had internet sparingly. Good thing I bought another cheap phone cause looks like I'm needed.

I lived in Ohio for 10 years back in the 90's to 2000's-Cleveland then Columbus. My first winter in Cleveland, the wind chill was 60 below... it was awful. I still had to work of course, the air hurt your face and it hurt to breathe. Only my eyes and mouth were not covered. I was MUCH younger then, don't think I could handle that now!
Welcome to the board;)

Be careful with frequent trips to the dark side room.... it's contagious. Lol

It also promotes nasty arguments when things go south . It would not end well for the new bromance with Webb. So please stay on the professional/ realistic side and leave the unrealistic, hype, ten day clown maps to us

That's why you cover your face. It's all about dressing properly. If you dress properly then -60 is nothing.

Back