• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern December - Deal or No Deal?

Well if there no snow. I wouldn’t mind that. Kinda nice to be able to work in the yard like today. I actually mowed/mulched all the leaves in the yard and was a very nice day for December.

IM not far from you o_O. if you just want to get out and do something then you can come and cut my leaves up

For those of you still holding out hope for this system the gefs is trending away form anything other than a few flurries and looks very close to the eps now . There is a reason the EPS is the top scoring ensemble set
d87bc53334ed428dcb601bd01f1dce73.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For those of you still holding out hope for this system the gefs is trending away form anything other than a few flurries and looks very close to the eps now . There is a reason the EPS is the top scoring ensemble set
d87bc53334ed428dcb601bd01f1dce73.png

Don’t takeaway their big letdown that is coming.

To be honest, I am happy with what I got with the storm last week, and anything else this winter would be a bonus. After getting 9.5 inches of snow with that storm, I'm really not expecting much else this winter anyway. Really, how often do we get more than one big storm like that here? Seems like we might get two or three legit shots at snow in my area, and usually only one shot at most with what would be considered a big storm.

To be honest, I am happy with what I got with the storm last week, and anything else this winter would be a bonus. After getting 9.5 inches of snow with that storm, I'm really not expecting much else this winter anyway. Really, how often do we get more than one big storm like that here? Seems like we might get two or three legit shots at snow in my area, and usually only one shot at most with what would be considered a big storm.

RDU officially had 7", so that's the 2nd 6"+ storm for Raleigh in the calendar year. Probably hasn't happened often. And I know multiple 6"+ storms in a single winter season is rare. So yeah, odds say our best storm of the winter may be behind us but I would happily take a 2-4" event.

Back