• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Stock Market

Corrective sequences usually hold the 20-30-40w ma's and bear markets reject. We aren't far off the 30w-40w ma's...only 2-3% more. Things will get really interesting if we get a close below the 40wma. I will flip to heavy long around there...so roughly Qs $400.

We are 6 days down in SPX...I don't remember the last time we had 7 days down in a row. So we might get a 1-2 week bounce before really testing the 30-40w ma's.

Screen Shot 2024-04-19 at 6.13.49 PM.png

Today I finally got back in the market with both feet. Qs had almost 2% gap down…that was just begging to be bought. Will see if it holds last weeks low.

Good week for tech stocks after they got whacked really hard the previous week.

Next week's probably going to decide if whether that was it for the time being (if so, I'd definitely watch out for September/October, which may be a problem regardless since it's an election year) or if we're at least going to do somewhat of a repeat of August-October of last year. Can't say I'm confident, recent Fed speak says that Powell is probably going to drop what he's done for about 3 of the last 4 meetings and be super hawkish.

I see a retest of the January 2022 ATH if we go for this.

I think we see a dip into mid week next week then we rally and fail near the highs set today followed by a waterfall into late May. I think the highs are in for 2024 at least until late year

Back