• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc All Things Religious

I met some of Raleigh’s most active pastors in the community with some of the largest churches, did work with them… in your face they were the kindest people but come to find out they wished every Palestinian would just be killed , bomb them all, their words not mine, they told these words to another pastor friend of mine … these weren’t no podunk church pastors either, they run the biggest churches around , people I knew and worked with personally … talk bout wicked … so yeah no I don’t trust nun em, especially not no dang evangelical pastors … those folks are the ones praying for end times wishing death and destruction to speed up Jesus coming
I spend more time than I can count with Christians, listening to pastors, out in the community doing work from ramps, to food pantries etc. Ive never heard one say they wished a Palestinian or any Arab, Muslim where dead. " Thy will be done" check the Lords Prayer. Then check out where he explains from His holy word how he desires ( Thats HIS WILL) that none should perish but have everlasting life. He gives all the freedom to make our own choice.
So I'm calling you out on this statement. I do not sympathize with Hamas, their value streams and their actions prior to , during and beyond Oct 7,2023. I support Israel 100% in the actions they are having to carry out in order to secure their country, way of life. Remember it was all peaceful on Oct 6th. Israel has no choice and I can assure you they would much rather live in peace with their neighbors. Problem is their neighbors want them eradicated off the face of the planet.

I spend more time than I can count with Christians, listening to pastors, out in the community doing work from ramps, to food pantries etc. Ive never heard one say they wished a Palestinian or any Arab, Muslim where dead. " Thy will be done" check the Lords Prayer. Then check out where he explains from His holy word how he desires ( Thats HIS WILL) that none should perish but have everlasting life. He gives all the freedom to make our own choice.
So I'm calling you out on this statement. I do not sympathize with Hamas, their value streams and their actions prior to , during and beyond Oct 7,2023. I support Israel 100% in the actions they are having to carry out in order to secure their country, way of life. Remember it was all peaceful on Oct 6th. Israel has no choice and I can assure you they would much rather live in peace with their neighbors. Problem is their neighbors want them eradicated off the face of the planet.
Try this place below. Here you will find MANY Christians that say those very things. Now go back and re-read several of my post quoting the loving scriptures of the old testament and you will see EXACTLY where it (WAR) comes from. Millions of people in one area killing each other over dirt and they justify it through their holy books of fairy tales. I know I was one of them.......Don't get me wrong I understand self preservation very well but that's not my point. The point is there should never have been this level of hatred on the planet in the first place but here we sit

1715188560600.png

Matthew 22:36-40

Douay-Rheims 1899 American Edition

36 Master, which is the greatest commandment in the law?
37 Jesus said to him: Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart, and with thy whole soul, and with thy whole mind.
38 This is the greatest and the first commandment.
39 And the second is like to this: Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
40 On these two commandments dependeth the whole law and the prophets.

If you have never heard of Chris Bledsoe you should. This is Chris and his son Ryan in a separate episode who explains "angels" to you and what they are and have been for thousands of years

Back