• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Outlook Symposium 2017-2018

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
We are excited to announce our 2nd annual winter outlook symposium for the 2017-2018 winter season. Last year we were just getting started and had one guest , Joe Bastardi. This year due to our growth we are holding a much bigger event. Therefore, we are excited to announce we will be holding the 2017-2018 Winter Outlook Symposium October 16th-21st. We have numerous guests this year including Joe Bastardi, Dr Judah Cohen and James Spann to name a few. A complete list will be released later this week. We also have a HUGE surprise guest set for the the 21st If you can only make one live show during this week make sure it's the one on the 21st!!!!!

We are also excited that we have three presenting sponsors for the week long symposium. We will be giving so much stuff away during this week so don't miss it . We will close the week with an AMAZING GRAND PRIZE on the 21st!!!!!

So mark your calendars, October 16th-21st . You won't want to miss it.

Last edited:
This has been changed to next week due to the fact two of our main guests had to change the days they were available

This has been changed to next week due to the fact two of our main guests had to change the days they were available

Is this still on for this week? This is pretty exciting stuff, especially with the perhaps greater uncertainty than normal with regard to the upcoming winter.

Last edited:
Is this still on for this week? This is pretty exciting stuff, especially with the perhaps greater uncertainty than normal with regard to the upcoming winter.

It's gonna be spread out over the next two weeks . We have guests that have scheduling issues . I hope to have the schedule up later today

Tell Brick to keep his calendar clear! We need his thoughts on winter!! Never know when Jan 2000 redux is coming!

Tell Brick to keep his calendar clear! We need his thoughts on winter!! Never know when Jan 2000 redux is coming!

Mac,
Brick would get a ton of listeners (ratings through the roof) but I have a feeling he wouldn't want to do it. As it is, the 3 already announced scheduled guests will get plenty of attention! Plus there may be that surprise guest.

Mac,
Brick would get a ton of listeners (ratings through the roof) but I have a feeling he wouldn't want to do it. As it is, the 3 already announced scheduled guests will get plenty of attention! Plus there may be that surprise guest.

You never know. I'd love to come on a show if things in the house aren't crazy with the kids.

We are still having the interviews . Hope to start then this week. I will update Tuesday

Back