• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winter Mischief For Upper SE 3/12/18

HRRR continues to improve further east.....

snku_acc.us_ma.png

Love these storms where things continue to improve as it unfolds.

Looks like changeover is about an hour ahead of schedule. Wife reporting snow in Winston-Salem. 33 and rain right now in Greensboro near airport.

Schools around here are starting to dismiss 2 hours early. Durham, Orange, and Person already announced. Wake is always the last to decide.

Latest HRRRRRRRrrr gets the r/s line right to the edge of Wake and goes POOF. So much for the improving trend.

Accumulating.

Attachments

• IMG_0327.jpg
    IMG_0327.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 25
Latest HRRRRRRRrrr gets the r/s line right to the edge of Wake and goes POOF. So much for the improving trend.
I think it's struggling with thermal profiles, rates, etc... my opinion, b/c the frozen comes back with vengeance just east of you and continues to improve east (ahem mby lol)

I think it's struggling with thermal profiles, rates, etc... my opinion, b/c the frozen comes back with vengeance just east of you and continues to improve east (ahem mby lol)
Hopefully so. It's weird. It just makes a complete gap around Wake Co. Hopefully, it's what you said.

Back