• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Weather Banter & Venting Thread

I’m not saying one model is right and one is wrong . It’s just funny how quickly jump around from model to model . Reminds me of myself in the winter lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We're all guilty of it from time to time....

Am I looking at the map right ? It looks to me like the NHC is forecasting Florence to make landfall on Sat as a Cat 1 or 2 ?

By the time it gets to my back yard, it’ll be drizzle, and overcast , but you can see the outline of the sun! Just like our best snow storm!

Meanwhile in the West Pacific, Super Typhoon Mangkhut is at 180 mph and has a pressure of 898 mb. The HWRF goes to town strengthening it to 205 mph with 850 mb winds of, well... 305 mph. Oh and pressure of 830 mb at the lowest.

FLo is going to still be bad, but 99% of times these hurricanes always weaken here and are not as bad as the hype they got leading up to it. Same thing for winter storms here.

I’m sick of tracking this sh** storm. I mean I know she hasn’t hit yet and of course I don’t want this thing to hit and rip somebody’s life apart but damn at some point you have to just wonder if there isn’t a hidden agenda embedded in our global weather models

I’m sick of tracking this sh** storm. I mean I know she hasn’t hit yet and of course I don’t want this thing to hit and rip somebody’s life apart but damn at some point you have to just wonder if there isn’t a hidden agenda embedded in our global weather models

You calling her a sh** storm means you're mad about her not staying stronger, which would have meant a better chance to rip somebody's life apart, which you "of course" don't want to happen. Sounds hypocritical to me, Mr. Hypocracy.

You calling her a sh** storm means you're mad about her not staying stronger, which would have meant a better chance to rip somebody's life apart, which you "of course" don't want to happen. Sounds hypocritical to me, Mr. Hypocracy.
I wanted it to barrel through quickly which would keep the heaviest damage localized. This coastal scraper idea is no good any way you want to look at it

Back