• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Weather Banter & Venting Thread

7AE030DD-56EF-423C-8EAC-6C184517ECCB.png
I hope Total Wine isn’t sold out of Modelo..that would be devistating
Total Wine sucks! Go to Greene’s! This was the Walmart little market at W Ga and standing springs! Lol pandemonium!

I was going to wait until Thursday to fill up my car like a sane person. Then I saw lines at the gas station on the way home. So then I was forced to get gas now. The first station ran out when I was in line. I went to another one and it ran out when I was pumping the gas. I then went to a third one and filled up. Now I get to waste some of it going to work the next two days before Flo gets here.

I was going to wait until Thursday to fill up my car like a sane person. Then I saw lines at the gas station on the way home. So then I was forced to get gas now. The first station ran out when I was in line. I went to another one and it ran out when I was pumping the gas. I then went to a third one and filled up. Now I get to waste some of it going to work the next two days before Flo gets here.
Welcome to the world ... in September ... in the southeast ... ;)

It is crazy how the models change so much tracking Flo. It is the same thing with winter storms here. They can tell you something is on the way, but when it gets here the specifics are anyone's guess.

It’s going to take a hurricane to break this drought!!

Man the conspiracy theorist are out in full force today. The government orchestrated 911 and now they are creating hurricanes!

Ugh, did ya see the dude who tried to tell Levi he was wrong about Flo's current intensity? Using Ventusky, of all things? Idk why the conspiracy theorists always have to use ------ tools to try to prove smarter people "wrong".
Man the conspiracy theorist are out in full force today. The government orchestrated 911 and now they are creating hurricanes!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

So many people in Raleigh bought generators and were hoarding gas. News made it seem like this would be Fran on steroids. Now looking at partly breezy with sprinkles. :)

Since conspiracy theorist are out in full force I'll add mine, I think whoever creates the forecast models and how they operate have stock in home improvement stores and the supply of bottled water. Lol
So many people in Raleigh bought generators and were hoarding gas. News made it seem like this would be Fran on steroids. Now looking at partly breezy with sprinkles. :)

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Feels like we have been tracking Flo forever. I am over here like

giphy-downsized-large.gif

lol the model arguments are classic. No one believed the GFS when it was showing a stall and now that appears to be correct and many people are dismissing the euro and its weird S/SW movement . I love weather

lol the model arguments are classic. No one believed the GFS when it was showing a stall and now that appears to be correct and many people are dismissing the euro and its weird S/SW movement . I love weather
Lol yeah people riding one model until the end. The never ending classic. Trends are trends but people denying the Euro trend even when the GFS and FV3 being similar is just laughable. There's a reason the models shift and it's called new data.

Back