• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Cindy

201706172156_at_graphicast.png

gom_ir4_sat_tropicalindex_anim.gif
You can see where if as the convection is blowing up a bit at the center

Looks like they should have kept the recon flight for today!?
I bet there will be one tomorrow if it continues to look a little healthier.

Looks like they should have kept the recon flight for today!?
I bet there will be one tomorrow if it continues to look a little healthier.
Yeah they said Monday after they will try again

I wish I knew how to pull up older runs of the GFS on Tropicaltidbits but I remember seeing this system traversing the Arklatex back around hour 384 on June 8th. Can't recall which run though. Interesting how the model is coming around to its former solution.

I wish I knew how to pull up older runs of the GFS on Tropicaltidbits but I remember seeing this system traversing the Arklatex back around hour 384 on June 8th. Can't recall which run though. Interesting how the model is coming around to its former solution.
Not Tropicaltidbits, but for a short time back, this link will let you do past model comparisons -
http://www.wxforecaster.com/runtorun/all.html
You'll need to navigate a tad once you open the link but it's a good past comparison.
Let me know how it works for you!
In Wiki (Past Model Comparisons), BTW!

18z Gfs and para continue caving to the euro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Texas or Louisiana I bet are the areas it could make landfall. The HWRF has a chaotic solution, keeping the low strong through Arkansas and into Southern Illinois after hitting Houston area and Galveston directly as a strong TS.

Texas or Louisiana I bet are the areas it could make landfall. The HWRF has a chaotic solution, keeping the low strong through Arkansas and into Southern Illinois after hitting Houston area and Galveston directly as a strong TS.
"it" remains the operative word ... :confused:

Back