• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Cindy

00z NAM continues with the euro trend with regards to the western track idea
66b55e3a4a9fd5f9cdd3740e9c7b16e5.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't care how far west it comes ashore, just as long as something steers it ENE

12z EPS
f1079ee1eb5aacbe3740e97a6f31f602.png

12z gefs
c99b201958bf2c3a337a3babd0131205.png

Gefs is slowly heading towards the eps and euro solution it appears . Either way, one is going have an extreme bust

Not much different. Just a few hundred miles apart

00z Gfs and para Gfs are still northern gulf tracks lol. Something has to give

Edit : the GFS seems is slowing and drifting SW . Let's see if it heads towards the euro. The para went into the panhandle like the previous 6 or so runs

Last edited:
The extreme mesoscale vorticity growth on the GFS parallel on the NE flank of the monsoon gyre within the next 24-36 hours is just lol and almost certainly not going to verify..

From Fla Hurricane:

0Z Euro is stronger this morning and still moves west, but gets into lanfall near Port O'Connor Texas on Thursday, which is a bit of a shift north at the end.

6Z GFS Operational is a bit stronger, and into Panama City Wednesday morning, as a Tropical Storm (again most of the rain is to the east)

GFS Para shifted slightly west with a Ft. Walton/ Destin Landfall late Tuesday evening/early Wednesday morning as a cat 1 or 2 hurricane.

The hurricane specific models HWRF/GFDL don't have a good enough handle on the system yet to be of much use.

Screen_Shot_2017-06-18_at_8.05.53_AM.png

06z NAM caved to the euro and has a track into the central Texas coast

Lol I think they are all caving to each other. Maybe they are going to settle on Louisina.

I mean the Gfs and para have been rock solid . The Cmc is all over the damn place . But the euro has been rock solid as well however it did shift NE on its last run

Damn the GEFS and EPS are still worlds apart . Gefs favors central gulf coast , EPS favors central / southern Texas. Can't wait to see who caves first

Damn the GEFS and EPS are still worlds apart . Gefs favors central gulf coast , EPS favors central / southern Texas. Can't wait to see who caves first

The GEFS are going to cave just like JB's idea of moderate El Niño is caving...LOL!

The GEFS are going to cave just like JB's idea of moderate El Niño is caving...LOL!

I just think it's funny all these big wigs have been saying for days the Gfs and para are wrong. Might turn out to be right but it's funny the declarations made so far out

I just think it's funny all these big wigs have been saying for days the Gfs and para are wrong. Might turn out to be right but it's funny the declarations made so far out

with no COC to even work with ...

Yeah, making calls saying where they think it will go without an investigated storm, which is being done today, is premature, especially when you have a large audience.
Convection does look good but looks east of the LLC

It certainly does. If that was further west, I would say we have a storm.

Back