• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Tropical Storm Barry

Well I've stocked up on extra batteries and some more bottled water. I also bought a battery powered fan, which should come in handy if I have to sleep through a power outage night or two. I've been through a few storms in the 2000s that knocked out power for more than a day. Sleeping, even with the windows all open, is no fun in those situations.

452feb23a6eb3fdc37cdc313a2f8859650b613b179fdbb7f170fc83ae1d9cbcb.gif
looking better

Looks like there's a front or MCS complex over AR and OK coming down.
That video that was posted above talks about how those dying mcs's can aid or hurt tropical development. Will be intresting to see. And that spaghetti plot makes it look like landfall over east LA is likely

Mike Maze at WRAL said New Orleans could see historical flooding.

Both GFS and EURO bringing good rains to North MS in latest runs. Will be interesting to see how this plays out for everyone.

The cone has been shifted east some from earlier and then the new one. Screenshot_20190710-215905_Samsung Internet.jpgScreenshot_20190710-215933_Samsung Internet.jpg

Back