• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Site News Southernwx News

Storm5

Administrator
Reaction score
We have some exciting updates and changes coming over the next few weeks . Shawn is working hard to get some things added to the site and we have more upgrades coming as well. Also, be on the lookout for the southernwx forecast challenge that's coming soon!!!!

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

We have some exciting updates and changes coming over the next few weeks . Shawn is working hard to get some things added to the site and we have more upgrades coming as well. Also, be on the lookout for the southernwx forecast challenge that's coming soon!!!!

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Some good things happening with Wiki going forward ... :D

For the forecast challenge how would you guys like it structured. Do we want to make it centered around interesting weather events nationally, do we want to just pick regional cities. Do we want it to run for 1 day, 3, 5, 7. I'm thinking the variables should just be high low total precip/snow

Let me know your thoughts and maybe we can have something rolling by next week

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For the forecast challenge how would you guys like it structured. Do we want to make it centered around interesting weather events nationally, do we want to just pick regional cities. Do we want it to run for 1 day, 3, 5, 7. I'm thinking the variables should just be high low total precip/snow

Let me know your thoughts and maybe we can have something rolling by next week

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I like a 3 day forecast every Monday ( due Sunday at 0Z) for small random cities throughout the Continental U.S. Then, special contestests for significant wx events.

Back