• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Southernwx March Madness Bracket Challenge

Lol me too, I suck at this.... And reigning champs Nova just went down. The great equalizer when top seeds start to fall but in this case now I'm screwed, I had Nova all the way to championship game. Oh well..
Still thing KY ... but another bust ????

Hey - if nothing else - we're all keeping in touch - now to eat some BBQ and then watch FL flail ..... (or maybe not?) - VA is my bros.'s school - so a bit of personal "I told you so" on the line .... :rolleyes:

Hey - if nothing else - we're all keeping in touch - now to eat some BBQ and then watch FL flail ..... (or maybe not?) - VA is my bros.'s school - so a bit of personal "I told you so" on the line .... :rolleyes:
Chicken wings here and go UVA, sorry I'm an ACC guy haha

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Chicken wings here and go UVA, sorry I'm an ACC guy haha

2 very good defenses - if that game gets to 50 on either side - what a surprise - good luck your way and mine - BTW - on the bracket - I chose UVA - but then - look at how I'm doing ... o_O

Delayed St. Paddy's day dinner here - just put the cornbread in the oven to go along with corned beef, pinto beans and Savoy cabbage. Didn't have time to cook yesterday ;)

Delayed St. Paddy's day dinner here - just put the cornbread in the oven to go along with corned beef, pinto beans and Savoy cabbage. Didn't have time to cook yesterday ;)

image.jpg

2 very good defenses - if that game gets to 50 on either side - what a surprise - good luck your way and mine - BTW - on the bracket - I chose UVA - but then - look at how I'm doing ... o_O
gators looked great last night... they pushed the tempo on virginia... thats how u beat a good defensive team... speed them up... they comtinue play like this... they be a hard out... also shooting ball pretty well from the 3 helped also... go SEC

gators looked great last night... they pushed the tempo on virginia... thats how u beat a good defensive team... speed them up... they comtinue play like this... they be a hard out... also shooting ball pretty well from the 3 helped also... go SEC
still think KY has a legitimate shot ... we'll see in a couple hours :confused:

Any luck? Thinkin' of you, Man! ;)

Not yet , scheduled to be removed this week but I hope like I pass it before then . I hear the stent after having it removed is miserable for 3-4 days before they tell you to pull it out

No thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not yet , scheduled to be removed this week but I hope like I pass it before then . I hear the stent after having it removed is miserable for 3-4 days before they tell you to pull it out

No thanks

:mad::(

It's like the GFS 18Z run - only not 10 days out - how the heck have so many good teams lost? o_O

No thanks

Sorry man...yikes hope it is resolved without that!!

Some damn good games today .

Watching Nc fans cheer against Duke is always priceless

Back