• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Solar Eclipse Forecast

We will get about 80 to 85 percent on that one over here. The next comparable one to this one today is going to be in 2045 and that one will have a much larger path and also be over 6 minutes long at peak.

Yeah thats the one that's far more exciting vs the current one or the one in 2024 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I"m ready.... Lol
DHxGOJgWAAE9WNT.jpg:large

I wanna buy a bunch cheap and resell for a profit after this craziness...

and totality goes across San Antonio Austin and DFW then, cannot even imagine the hype here for that one...
You gonna invite everyone on this forum to your house in 7 years ?

We will get about 80 to 85 percent on that one over here. The next comparable one to this one today is going to be in 2045 and that one will have a much larger path and also be over 6 minutes long at peak.

I'll be old as dirt by then. LOL!

Awesome! Happy viewing

Works really well, much darker than the eclipse glasses while completely eliminating the glare. What is cool is the green shaded welding glasses on top on the good take away the orange from the helmet, giving the sun a yellow look again.

Watching the eclipse in Oregon its amazing how quickly it goes from daylight to darkness and then daylight again. I thought that it would have been a gradual process but its almost like flipping a light switch on and off.

Back