• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Site Suggestions

Ok well when I do that I only get the model page b/c it's the only one that has a link in it... in other words in order to find all the terms you added earlier I had to go through the sitemap.... maybe it's just me
I see what you are saying. I'm dumb. Yes the only way to get a cumulative list of words is via the site map. Eventually everything will be cross linked within the definitions but that will be down the line. I guess the wiki setup is more for you to just come in search a word and leave versus really browse

I see what you are saying. I'm dumb. Yes the only way to get a cumulative list of words is via the site map. Eventually everything will be cross linked within the definitions but that will be down the line. I guess the wiki setup is more for you to just come in search a word and leave versus really browse
Ahhh... gotcha.

A copy and past from the Wiki page --
This is a page where all winter Weather Threads will be archived
Who is doing the archiving? Staff or members as they see fit and have time?

On a related note - I put the entire Models thread into the models page but someday I intend to break that out and organize it by category - but that'll take copying each entry separately since the links don't get "hot" with a full copy and paste of a whole series of entries ....
so, on a rainy day in Gainesville that project will get tackled ... :cool:

I just created those pages fairly quickly on the run. I've added some of the severe threads to the severe page . If you want to knock out some of the archiving when you have time go right ahead . This place is for the members , nothing like getting to build your own wiki :)

The more member involvement with this the better IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just created those pages fairly quickly on the run. I've added some of the severe threads to the severe page . If you want to knock out some of the archiving when you have time go right ahead . This place is for the members , nothing like getting to build your own wiki :)

The more member involvement with this the better IMO

do i get a ride in the HumVee?

do i get a ride in the HumVee?

All members that give their time to help build the site get these privileges
c27ed3f8a75cb4f505889b4287dd58cf.jpg

How does one start a new "topic" in Wiki?
I'd like to do a tropical storm links.
Might be worthwhile coming up ... :(

Last edited:
Will there be a master index of terms on the Wiki site? (e.g., "winter", "models", "tropical"...). Might help folks navigate to what they are looking for.

Will there be a master index of terms on the Wiki site? (e.g., "winter", "models", "tropical"...). Might help folks navigate to what they are looking for.
Eventually, right now I am just trying to get the framework of the individual pages out.

Eventually, right now I am just trying to get the framework of the individual pages out.
It's working great, btw!
The models are in (general and tropical) in an alphabetical format so anyone can start adding as he/she sees fit ... :cool:

It's working great, btw!
The models are in (general and tropical) in an alphabetical format so anyone can start adding as he/she sees fit ... :cool:
I just put a little groundwork for the site navigation on the homepage.

We get site views from all over the world . Here is the top ten list for April so far

Thank GOD Russia is not on this list
897cb65a3a02653c21b35795873abc9d.jpg

Last edited:
Back