• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Severe Severe Threat April 5th-7th

MOB calling for mainly a hail threat with the last round

image2.png
Sounds like music to my ears.

What areas are you thinking?
I'd say from Huntsville down south of Birmingham . Hail and strong winds the biggest threat in those areas but it will be a tornado watch no doubt due to the increased threat for eastern Alabama

I'd say from Huntsville down south of Birmingham . Hail and strong winds the biggest threat in those areas but it will be a tornado watch no doubt due to the increased threat for eastern Alabama

Thank you for your answer. I have been very grateful for your input through today. I feel like I've learned a lot just from today.

Beginning to hear thunder rumble in the distance, it may not have strengthened into anything big yet but those rain patches in central Georgia have turned into thunderstorms...

Beginning to hear thunder rumble in the distance, it may not have strengthened into anything big yet but those rain patches in central Georgia have turned into thunderstorms...

You just be sure to have a safe place over there. Being in the moderate is bad enough but I would be freaking out in a high. I just hope I end up with a house and car when I go back home, it's squarely in the high PDS area.

Warm front pushed thru here in SE TN...temp has went from 54.6 to 72.2 and dp went from 52.1 to 62.8 in the last hour and a half.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Will be interesting to see how the dry line interacts with leftover boundaries left from this morning

People getting at Spann on Twitter when the threat isn't even over, un-freaking-believable. Even if it's not that bad, I would MUCH rather be safe than sorry, which is why I never get at Local Mets in times like these.

Sorry for the rant y'all lol

Back