• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern September Somnolence

The Euro is king, sure.. but why does the Gfs get all the 'negative criticisms aka the 4 letter s-word we all know', that we all know when this model is just as terrible, if not worse. I mean, the Canadian in Winter is virtually useless,always with a cold bias:
gem_T2m_us_39.png

Front is coming... if the Euro is on board too, we can finally let our guard down maybe. The Endless Summer of 2018 may have a terminus after all:
gfs_T2m_us_44.png

Front is coming... if the Euro is on board too, we can finally let our guard down maybe. The Endless Summer of 2018 may have a terminus after all:
gfs_T2m_us_44.png
Yay, mid 60’s :( Winter is right around the corner so I guess us folks east of the Apps better get used to this look...

Sigh of summer relief? Hope so, lotto of models finally linking up:
ecmwf_z500_mslp_us_9.png

pay your respects to Anthony Masiello for this.. dude has a bewitching weather mind..By which I mean, this guy saw it before the models, and had real science to back it up.

Last edited:
Euro has 4 inches of rain here(3rd wet weekend in a row lol) and highs in the 60s next week...

where do I sign up

Eps has highs in the low 70s as we roll into October. The eps and euro actually hold sunday in the 70s here as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Any signs of a wetter pattern for NGA and WSC, anytime soon??

Eps has highs in the low 70s as we roll into October. The eps and euro actually hold sunday in the 70s here as well.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Looks like a possible wedge situation.

Things definetley seem to be moving up in the expected timeframe the last couple of model runs in regards to cooler weather.

Things definetley seem to be moving up in the expected timeframe the last couple of model runs in regards to cooler weather.
They have, and it has calmed my nerves. I'm over the heat.

Back